First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software
It's seems like a color that works best in Hawaii, Florida or Southern California.
Sponsored

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
Mine got unloaded off of the train yesterday in one part of Houston, just waiting for the transport truck to pick it up and move it to the other side of Houston so I can go pick it up, the waiting is so hard!! Hopefully I can post on Saturday that we picked her up!!!

jdubya421

First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link
I think Bikini Pearl is the best JL color. Too bad the dealer didn't have one when I bought mine!

Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Bikini is one of those colors that (in my opinion) looks better with black top and fenders...and it looks better in person than in photos. :like:
I completely agree. The Bikini looks way better in person. I would totally rock it, but I don't mind the louder colors (thus my Mojito). And yeah, needs black fenders & top

Chuck Lawson

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited - Bikini Pearl
lol... My take is I found a '20 Bikini Pearl at the dealer, and took it home. I'd disliked all of the pictures I'd seen of it online, and went in looking for a different color, but in person I liked the color a whole lot.

I don't mind the louder colors (thus my Mojito)
I like my Jeeps on the loud side too. I was trading a Baja Yellow JKUR, and didn't want yellow again, so I was planning on Mojito, but the Bikini Pearl is a total eye-catcher too.

Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
The gf wants a JT in this color (I don't think it's offered yet?)

So maybe it is a chick color but had I seen it in person I totally woulda considered it when shopping.

Anyway I told her if I stumble upon an extra ~$60k we'll get her a Gladiator...

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
It really is a striking color. We can’t go anywhere without someone stopping us asking about it.

662AC553-319C-4CA8-ACD9-D9F3A8ECE4FE.jpeg

Cxd300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Hello all. Picking up my Bikini Pearl Sahara Unlimited next week from the dealer. This is my first Jeep. I see some Jeeps with body color-matching wheels. What site is best to get them at? I'd love to have black wheels with Bikini Pearl showing on them, but not sure where to get them from. I apologize if this is a repeat question, but scanning through, I did not see an answer. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
The gf wants a JT in this color (I don't think it's offered yet?)

So maybe it is a chick color but had I seen it in person I totally woulda considered it when shopping.

Anyway I told her if I stumble upon an extra ~$60k we'll get her a Gladiator...
Chicks like it, but it’s not a chick color. I love my bikini JLUR. It does look better in person.
Sponsored