Tiffymurmur

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Rubicon
My JLUR has made it to paint!

For those who have been tracking their Jeep, how long after paint was yours shipped? (I'm in Canada if it matters :))
Sponsored

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Mine has been ready to ship for 6 days and still no ETA. And I Live in Indiana. So no telling. Some ship out quickly and some donā€™t. But it has to be built before it can ship.

Tiffymurmur

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Mine has been ready to ship for 6 days and still no ETA. And I Live in Indiana. So no telling. Some ship out quickly and some donā€™t. But it has to be built before it can ship.
In Canada we don't get the option to track with chat, so I rely on my dealer to give me updates (he does a good job).
I understand they just paint the frame with very little built, and still have to complete the build before it ships, but that wasn't my question lol.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Oh I was just saying them getting started on building is good because they canā€™t ship it till itā€™s built. So still the quicker itā€™s built the quicker it ships.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Got our first Bikini Rubicon at the dealership. I really like the color. Iā€™m still a Sting Gray guy, but this is definitely my second choice.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Mine was in ready to ship status with no ETA for 2 weeks, than I got a call from my sales guy that it was at the dealer. Everything I've read is that once it goes into ready to ship status jeep chat can no longer give info. However, the dealer is supposed to be able to track shipment status but not all of them do (or will).

Mtrctylarry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
09BA54E6-13ED-4DC4-9FD1-35ED39F83635.jpeg
A88D30BE-1D85-4B91-BF16-DB29E1A92E0B.jpeg
Just wanted to say Hi!
Got my bikini JLU Rubicon last friday!
Ordered 4/10, delivered 5/3
Very Nice!!! Ordered my Bikini JLUR on 4/25 also with OWL's. Hope it comes in with BFG All Terrain's like yours. Really looks Great!!!

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Look what I finally got. Love this thing canā€™t wait for some sun. Itā€™s all rainy today.

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
gl
Try again the pictures didnā€™t load. Lol
6DE69CFD-48EB-47FA-B885-7C6C5690DAFD.jpeg
CB7B12A8-32D8-406F-96C6-4311509DC3EA.jpeg
glad you got yours.

Our Mojito Rubi with Sky one was delivered almost 2 weeks ago to the dealer.......She still is at dealer because i had to refuse delivery.
The top was leaking badly, had a part piercing up into top. Scratches all over. Chips of paint off door jambs. Steering wheel wasn't round. every plastic trim piece had a scratch or gouge. the steering wheel also had 3 deep gouges.

Guess what; Jeep Cares ...so called case manager never calls and apparently Dont Care!

dealer says their hands our tied and can't reorder since jeep doesn't want to paint a sky one for me!...

not sure what to do anymore. We sold our two beautiful JKs and now are jeep less

OP
OP
Pic18

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wifeā€™s)
gl

glad you got yours.

Our Mojito Rubi with Sky one was delivered almost 2 weeks ago to the dealer.......She still is at dealer because i had to refuse delivery.
The top was leaking badly, had a part piercing up into top. Scratches all over. Chips of paint off door jambs. Steering wheel wasn't round. every plastic trim piece had a scratch or gouge. the steering wheel also had 3 deep gouges.

Guess what; Jeep Cares ...so called case manager never calls and apparently Dont Care!

dealer says their hands our tied and can't reorder since jeep doesn't want to paint a sky one for me!...

not sure what to do anymore. We sold our two beautiful JKs and now are jeep less
Can you share pictures? Maybe share them in the Mojito thread. Iā€™m curious what the steering wheel looked like.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Thatā€™s messed up. I know sometimes things happen on delivery but usually it gets taken care of without a problem. Mine was actually delivered yesterday but they wanted to go over everything before I seen it.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Can you share pictures? Maybe share them in the Mojito thread. Iā€™m curious what the steering wheel looked like.
i defiantly will post all the pics....Probably as a blast on Jeep if they don't help me out at all!
At this rate its been 10 days and not one call from jeep cares. my dealer wanted to order me a new one a didn't want me to buy it...( wouldn't have either way) But the Country wide rep told my dealer sorry we are out of Mojito paint and no other jeeps were being built in that color....which was a complete lie. Then back tracked and said only the roof or sky ones can't be painted beaus they don't have enough paint! hahaha. Man Jeep must think we are stupid!
Sponsored