Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Ben,

We live in the same neighborhood, recognized the gray Challenger in the background. Your comments are 100% accurate with the color changing and photos or video not representing the color accurately. The color has tons of flake in the paint and definitely leans towards green in overcast skies.
Sponsored

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Need pics/vids with it in the sun. Just like ocean blue and granite, you don’t see any of the flake when it is rainy or cloudy. Bikini is going to look it’s best with the sun on it. Please send more pics when the sun comes out up there!

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager

Sponsored

2Wander

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara <ON ORDER>
From Tuesday to today.. Moved from D1 to KZ shipping status. Finally some movement!! Granted it has only been 5 weeks since i ordered it.

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
That was a great point. Totally could have created one from those reference as all shots are same angles etc... However, I went to the jeep site today and the build your own has limited / removed a bunch of colors. Not sure why or when that happened... are you able to build with Bikini?

Think the interior shot on the build your own wold be enough of a reference.

Sponsored

Jeka

First Name
Jeka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini JLR
That was a great point. Totally could have created one from those reference as all shots are same angles etc... However, I went to the jeep site today and the build your own has limited / removed a bunch of colors. Not sure why or when that happened... are you able to build with Bikini?
I just tried the jeep.com builder and it defaulted to 2018 for some reason - the 2018 builder didn't have the bikini color. When I switched to the 2019 model (link on top left when you select models) I was able to build in bikini. Not sure why they'd still default to 2018 in March of 2019.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Lots of talk about the subtlies of the color. Is it really more complex than just saying it's metallic teal? Every image I've seen of the actual color I've thought, "Oh cool, teal," "Sweet teal," or "just sparkly teal."

TideDown

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
That I6 is good for at least another 300k.
I’m hoping she lasts forever! Lots of firsts in this jeep, lots of memories made. “Black Betty” showed up many grown men and their toys last summer a few times on trails. I was totally impressed with what her and I could do. Last week I hit a buck and hardy had damage- whereas if I would have been in my car it would have been totaled. Im lucky to have found Jeep, and I’m looking forward to making even more memories with both jeeps!

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
Yes - I just noticed that also. Additionally, when it "builds" a rubicon - it does it with the red dash, leather on the Sahara, and the grey composite on the Sport.

I just tried the jeep.com builder and it defaulted to 2018 for some reason - the 2018 builder didn't have the bikini color. When I switched to the 2019 model (link on top left when you select models) I was able to build in bikini. Not sure why they'd still default to 2018 in March of 2019.
Sponsored