BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

XanaXand

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Bikini Moab Edition
I waited a year to see if Jeep would bring bikini pearl back, but no such luck. Just when I gave up I found this beauty for sale with only 5k miles on it. My wife has wanted a Jeep for years and we finally joined the club this weekend.

123_1(8).jpeg

123_1(10).jpeg

123_1(3).jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pic18

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I waited a year to see if Jeep would bring bikini pearl back, but no such luck. Just when I gave up I found this beauty for sale with only 5k miles on it. My wife has wanted a Jeep for years and we finally joined the club this weekend.

Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club 123_1(3)

A bikini Moab is pretty rare, and probably the best bikini colored Jeep made in my opinion. Great find!

XanaXand

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Bikini Moab Edition
A bikini Moab is pretty rare, and probably the best bikini colored Jeep made in my opinion. Great find!
I have to agree. The all black accents really make the bikini blue pop. Plus all the options on it lol. Thanks!

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is looking for one, we'll probably be selling our JLUR soon.

Sponsored

DarJeep

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Love the light bronze wheels against the blue @Samwr

I was close to going with something like that but thought it would be too busy with with the black fenders and rock rails on my Rubicon.

Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club 0798A74D-20F7-4DF9-80D2-5B2A68D12F83
I notice you have a sky one touch as well, how do you find the noise with the cargo carrier on top? I set one up last year and found it loud but was more concerned with the vortex pulling the roof up . Worried it will cause some damage

Blendo

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JKUR
I notice you have a sky one touch as well, how do you find the noise with the cargo carrier on top? I set one up last year and found it loud but was more concerned with the vortex pulling the roof up . Worried it will cause some damage
Hey man,

There is additional wind noise with that storage pod but it was mostly taken care of by the HotHeads headliner I installed on the Sky One Touch roof. I didn't notice the top fabric pulling up at highway speeds. I used the standard height Mopar crossbars and mounts. Can't roll the top back with the pod installed but we only use the pod a few times a year.

Chris

Blendo

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JKUR
We usually only see one other Bikini JL in our area. Got lucky enough to park next to this new one yesterday. Looks like a Sahara on 33s on the left, our Rubicon on 35s with 2" lift on the right
Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club IMG_2567
Sponsored