Sponsored

BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

theice44

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2Dr Rubicon, Bikini Pearl + Dark Saddle&6 Speed Manual. Written off 2Dr JK Altitude Edition
Starting to annoy me and make me curious why any camera; doesn't seem to matter if it's a DSLR or a cellphone camera, (even my Canon Ra) cannot pickup the true colour of the Bikini Pearl. I feel it looks more like a hydro blue in some instances, because the cameras can't seem to pick up that green hue it has in it.

0B2A0190.jpg

0B2A0210-2.jpg

0B2A0231-2.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

The Ginger

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Blundstones - Steel Grey (AUS 11)
Occupation
Owner/Manager of Operations @ Epic Adventure Outfitters
Thanks, I kinda have a Dixxon problem I think I am over 45 shirts now lol

Sponsored

Ttaylor

First Name
Terez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2020 Sahara
Starting to annoy me and make me curious why any camera; doesn't seem to matter if it's a DSLR or a cellphone camera, (even my Canon Ra) cannot pickup the true colour of the Bikini Pearl. I feel it looks more like a hydro blue in some instances, because the cameras can't seem to pick up that green hue it has in it.

0B2A0190.jpg

0B2A0210-2.jpg

0B2A0231-2.jpg
I completely agree that picture never look like the true color and loses the green hue.

Yellow_Rubi-can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner

0B2A0190.jpg

0B2A0210-2.jpg

0B2A0231-2.jpg
Just a suggestion! I think if you use a Fujifilm camera with the Xtrans sensor, it might show the greens properly right out of camera JPEG's! I think thats because a Xtrans has green photo sites arranged in the middle and it favors green rather than skin tones like the traditional Bayer sensor type!

If you know someone with a Fujifilm X-T2, X-T3 or X-T4, it might be worth a try! Let us know how it goes :)

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
Just a suggestion! I think if you use a Fujifilm camera with the Xtrans sensor, it might show the greens properly right out of camera JPEG's! I think thats because a Xtrans has green photo sites arranged in the middle and it favors green rather than skin tones like the traditional Bayer sensor type!

If you know someone with a Fujifilm X-T2, X-T3 or X-T4, it might be worth a try! Let us know how it goes :)
I ordered my Bikini Pearl Diesel on 2/21 and took delivery on 3/23. It was one of the quickest Diesel builds II have seen. Their are people waiting 4 months and still have not received their Diesel. I call it Lucky D. Just about every addon is Mopar so I do not void the OEM warranty. I have 2600 miles on it with NO issues. The power is amazing and when I put the 35's on the engine and power didn't even seem to notice it.

IMG_5138 - Copy.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
We made it out to a cruise at the weekend. 200+ vehicles went around 4 local seniors homes (including the one where my wife works).

Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club 4C32EC01-0BB0-4A8F-9296-949F544E8B10

Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club 2A61C42D-390F-4E68-AC20-D9F047642FB9

Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club A4B8CFDA-3696-4947-A360-958ACCC7957E

Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club AA376932-72D5-4817-94D7-EAD80E0C8DA8

Last edited:

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hello -
We thought this great looking JL color deserved some special attention. To that end we have upgraded the factory interior with true Bikini Magic!
This has actually resonated with numerous enthusiasts (here and overseas), who realize there are better alternatives to the factory color scheme. Why not make it your own.

This set is finished in a matte clear, that provides a soft luxury to your interior.

Because of our carbon fiber background, we commonly get questioned about CF for Wranglers and Gladiators. But since the JL passenger side dash is an airbag cover, it precludes the use of fiber for that piece and therefore the interior trim.

But the steering wheel gives us the perfect opportunity to Amp-up the JL cockpit, creating a unique and harmonious blend with the trim. The wheel is the most personal component of any interior. It’s what you feel, it’s what you touch and see every drive. So why not make it Special?

Of course, “special” means different things to different people.

So, we’ve got that covered –

From traditional carbon fiber to color-matched weaves, high gloss or soft matte, we cover it all.

And for a Very Special Edition -add Alcantara & matching stitch – nearly Nirvana

Give us a shout if you’re looking for greater personalization in your JL/Glad interior, with the bonus of a beautifully unique steering wheel.

Create your own Special Edition!

Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club Wrangler-Bikini-Bikini-Magic
Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club Wrangleer-Bikini-Steering-Wheel
Jeep Wrangler JL BIKINI Wrangler JL Club Bikini-Group-Matte-2
Sponsored