BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

TideDown

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Same. I like the cream interior. I know that’d get so dirty in a Jeep but it looks great with that color
It does look great- I love the islander look. That being said, I have 4 kids, 3 of which don’t drive on their own yet so they are in my car quite frequently. Tan would be trashed in a month. I got black cloth. Which should be interesting because I’ve only ever had black leather... but black leather in a soft top Jeep, I might as well say goodbye to the skin on my legs.
Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
It does look great- I love the islander look. That being said, I have 4 kids, 3 of which don’t drive on their own yet so they are in my car quite frequently. Tan would be trashed in a month. I got black cloth. Which should be interesting because I’ve only ever had black leather... but black leather in a soft top Jeep, I might as well say goodbye to the skin on my legs.
most definitely --- we always had tan in our cars growing up and it got dirty really quickly with us 3 kids. I'm like you about the leather. I've always had black leather but this time I'm getting the cloth. I've had enough burnt legs to last me a lifetime. I used to have a convertible with black leather. In Texas. OUCH! I figure worse case I hate the cloth I can get some leather seats installed. Good luck w/ yours!

amajoh

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab, 2014 JK Willys

Bikini Renegade from the Geneva Auto show
Wow! Now you've got me wanting Bikini again. I can't make up my mind. I wish a local dealership would get one in so I can see it for myself! The color in that video is STUNNING.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Just got an email today. My wifes Bikini has been built.

Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

2Wander

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara <ON ORDER>
We ordered it on 2/15.
Latest update from Jeep Chat is that mine is still holding strong in D1 status. Interesting note, max time in D1 is 30 days and im sitting at 18 days. Ready for this to get movin!!

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Latest update from Jeep Chat is that mine is still holding strong in D1 status. Interesting note, max time in D1 is 30 days and im sitting at 18 days. Ready for this to get movin!!
Well now you jinxed it. You'll get an email that its built now. ;)

Sponsored

TideDown

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Just got an email today. My wifes Bikini has been built.
Out of curiosity, has it gone any further than paint? Mine has been in paint for a week now. I try not to contact Jeep but every couple days, but as of yesterday it was still in paint. And every time I contact Jeep chat they are like the vehicle should be ready for shipping within a day or so, and I’m like “okay, yeah sure I know how you guys work.” Then they tell me to contact them in a week.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Out of curiosity, has it gone any further than paint? Mine has been in paint for a week now. I try not to contact Jeep but every couple days, but as of yesterday it was still in paint. And every time I contact Jeep chat they are like the vehicle should be ready for shipping within a day or so, and I’m like “okay, yeah sure I know how you guys work.” Then they tell me to contact them in a week.
Yeah, that "hotline" is a hot mess. My jeep is in JB status.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)