BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

Squirly

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 BMW 635csi 16 Fiesta St 20 Jl sport bikini pearl
Vehicle Showcase
The camera picks up the pearl of the paint way better than your eye. Jeep faked it pretty well in the old build n price tool.
IMG_20200730_065619.jpg

Now they show this
Screenshot_20200730-095520.png

Advertisement

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Sport S JL, 2020 Bikini Sport Freedom JL, 1991 Mustang GT
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
So serious question. Does anyone have a picture that has a true representation of the Bikini color? I took a close look at one the other day and it was way more green, almost an emerald green, not the blue / aqua hue that shows in the pictures. It was a JLUS that looked new, didn't check for what year it was though. I don't think there was any other emerald green color offered on the JL so I'm assuming it has to be Bikini. In fact I took a couple pictures and did a side by side comparison and the pictures I took look just like whats posted here. But the picture on my phone and the jeep standing in front of me were not even the same color. This is not a criticism or trying to start something I looking for a color for my next project and thought the Bikini might be a good candidate.

This the the picture as taken but not even close to the actual color. I know phones are horrible in replicating actual colors but that's not what I'm concerned with. Has anyone ever come across a picture that replicates the color more accurately?

20200727_140849.jpg
7E644947-789B-4F48-A93C-394C52D682A0.jpeg

This is the best I have on my phone. It’s really more teal. They photograph better in fading light or cloudy days.

Advertisement

Advertisement