First Name
KP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubicon, '13 WRX Wagon
Occupation
Engineer
Is there any update on if/when the bikini top will be available for the 2 door? SKU 5260935
Sponsored

CO JL Rubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2D Rubicon, 2018 JKU Rubicon
I was waiting but then bought the rampage one. I am kinda sick and tired of the 2 dr getting zero love from Bestop....the rampage one is great and works like a charm. Normally I wouldn't pimp it out on their company forum, but they give little info on when ANYTHING is coming for the 2 dr

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I was waiting but then bought the rampage one. I am kinda sick and tired of the 2 dr getting zero love from Bestop....the rampage one is great and works like a charm. Normally I wouldn't pimp it out on their company forum, but they give little info on when ANYTHING is coming for the 2 dr
Wow, Mike. You seem pretty upset with us. The thread that you're commenting on is over a year old. Below is a link to our 2 door JL bikini.

Sick Evil btw.

https://www.bestop.com/products/header-extended-safari-style-bikini-top-jeep-2018-2021-wrangler-jl/

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

CO JL Rubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Huh, my apologies Lee! When looking for one, all I could find was OOS everywhere. Must be an older part number of something!

And thanks - Wish I could ride more but have to work to afford cool bikes!

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Huh, my apologies Lee! When looking for one, all I could find was OOS everywhere. Must be an older part number of something!

And thanks - Wish I could ride more but have to work to afford cool bikes!
Oh yeah, in stock is not exactly our strong suit right now but that often comes with this time of year.
The Evil Offering is a dream bike for me, I just cracked my frame a couple weeks ago and am trying to navigate getting into a new one at the worst time in MTB history.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

CO JL Rubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bad times, I know I wanted to go window shopping and big bikes stores have zero stock! its kinda weird....

CO JL Rubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Lee -
Oh yeah, in stock is not exactly our strong suit right now but that often comes with this time of year.
The Evil Offering is a dream bike for me, I just cracked my frame a couple weeks ago and am trying to navigate getting into a new one at the worst time in MTB history.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Do you need the soft top surrounds for this top? Coming from a hardtop, that is not something I have. The reason I am asking this question is I saw on Quadratech that it stated that you DID need them for this top.

Thanks!

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey Lee -

Do you need the soft top surrounds for this top? Coming from a hardtop, that is not something I have. The reason I am asking this question is I saw on Quadratech that it stated that you DID need them for this top.

Thanks!
Hey Mike!
We have 2 versions of this bikini available. The Cable-Style Safari Bikini will require door surrounds but the other will not.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bikini top - 2dr 1624650201951

That being said, yes we do have the door surrounds available and here they are!
https://www.bestop.com/products/door-surrounds-jeep-2018-2021-wrangler-jl/

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Wow, Mike. You seem pretty upset with us. The thread that you're commenting on is over a year old. Below is a link to our 2 door JL bikini.

Sick Evil btw.

https://www.bestop.com/products/header-extended-safari-style-bikini-top-jeep-2018-2021-wrangler-jl/

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Heh, except that's not really a bikini, it's more like a one piece. Really wish you would have fashioned the classic (targa) bikini more like y'all did for the JK. Not sure if y'all are suffering from the labor shortage, but what happened to the variety of colors too? Would love to get a tan/charcoal supertop replacement for the 2dr, or at least a tan/charcoal trektop would be nice (fold back would be nicer...and even nicer if y'all had a tonneau that laid over the folded down trektop like y'all used to do with the YJ...and yeah, I get that Fiat kinda FUBARed the convertible portion...would be nice if a major aftermarket top company fixed it though). Just my $0.02.

DrChefboyRD

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door JL
Is there any possibility of these ever being introduced in tan for the two door?
Sponsored