Bikini is on the JL builder!

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Both look good. Probably 90% sold will be black, so it’s really if you want to be unique or blend in.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Tan top and interior would be unique and maybe check out some bronze wheels. :like: But you can't go wrong with whatever you choose.

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
The college chicks are going nuts right now!!

I’m just messing the color is growing on me... maybe... we’ll not really now that I look at it even more.

Regardless, I’d go with the black top if I had too.

Really this color would look best with a painted-to-match hardtop..

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
The college chicks are going nuts right now!!

I’m just messing the color is growing on me... maybe... we’ll not really now that I look at it even more.

Regardless, I’d go with the black top if I had too.

Really this color would look best with a painted-to-match hardtop..
I think it's a color you just need to see in person. For example, I had my heart set on punkn after seeing it on the builder. In real life I was like :swear: this is not the color on the website. I also was like :puke: on stinggrey from what the website looked like. Now after seeing all colors in person, yeah I own a sting grey:like:

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Not usually a fan of tan interiors, but with this color I like the tan top & tan interior. Good luck!

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
For example, I had my heart set on punkn after seeing it on the builder. In real life I was like :swear: this is not the color on the website.
I never even went to the website before purchase. This was love at first sight with the Punk'n. At least you won't be stealing my JLUR anytime soon! :LOL: (PS: the sting grey is gorgeous as well!)

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I never even went to the website before purchase. This was love at first sight with the Punk'n. At least you won't be stealing my JLUR anytime soon! :LOL: (PS: the sting grey is gorgeous as well!)
O I would love it, but I wanted it to be more "coppery" if that makes sense. But, no matter what color we all choose, we are all a colorful Jeep family:like:

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's a color you just need to see in person. For example, I had my heart set on punkn after seeing it on the builder. In real life I was like :swear: this is not the color on the website. I also was like :puke: on stinggrey from what the website looked like. Now after seeing all colors in person, yeah I own a sting grey:like:
Lol I know I’m just pokin fun. These “bikini” color lovers get mad easily, you’ll see lol

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Tan top... with tan seats if you don't want to burn with black seats.... both color nice, you can't go wrong...

I like the exterior color... Enjoy the ride...