Sponsored

Bikini Color revealed on Jeep Wrangler Celebrity Customs!?

phantomog73

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mojito Moab
Jeep is doing some custom build show with celebrities I guess and this is them previewing the Bikini color.
If you watch the video out there about the new 2019 Renegade it shows what appears to be rhe bikini color. Since it will be available on it and Wrangler. You have to watch for it. Or if you look at the Bermuda Teal from 60's or the teal engine paint. They are a lot closer than the one at the Custom show

20180904_001334.jpg

phantomog73

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mojito Moab
If you watch the video out there about the new 2019 Renegade it shows what appears to be rhe bikini color. Since it will be available on it and Wrangler. You have to watch for it. Or if you look at the Bermuda Teal from 60's or the teal engine paint. They are a lot closer than the one at the Custom show

20180904_001334.jpg

I think these may be even closer

jeep1966sprucetipgreen.jpg

20180917_224418.jpg

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Uh, sorry y'all but that might be the best color I've seen on a Wrangler. Someone might be trading in an '18 billet for a '19 bikini. I told myself when I got my JLUR in May... I said, "self, how are you going to react when they come out with a bright turquoise JL!?" S.O.B.
Looks like someones "in-touch" with their feminine side . . . indeed . . .:) !
Had to happen sooner or later, jeeps not been paying much attention to the ladies, but now we have a number of nicely qualified off-roaders / explorers (go checksum out on the Tube) that deserve some recognition too ! Way to go Jeep ! Oh and by-the-way, How about not forgetting us VETERANS-of- Foreign-Wars - GREENS and/or BROWN/TANS ??? My 2016 WK2 in the Original 75th Anniversary color (of choice for WK2) RECON GREEN is "THE BEST" - it gets Rave Reviews from all kind of strangers in just about every parking lot in town AND while camping in "the woods" ! Just remember JEEP Heritage - remember now ? Yea bring back some of those colors from just a few years ago - sure "call it" by a different name with a different Code #, but don't upset the "apple cart" too much! the Loyal Base may have one recourse -- revolt ! Just a thought . . . Oh, and the "topless- doors"? Just think Bikini . . . and Wrangler . . . and topless Wrangler-ing . . . and going topless at the beach . . . the wrangler silly ! ? :clap: :like: .

Sponsored

FallenSamurai

First Name
Fallen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
It is a CUSTOM JL. So calm down over the half doors. Go buy a Canadian JL.

If this is actually what Bikini looks like, it's not bad. Personally would get black trim/fenders.

maya m

First Name
Maya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I posted this pic to my Instagram page last night and the guy who actually painted this Jeep (David Tonapetyan) commented on it saying it is NOT Bikini....it's actually a custom paint color. See the comment yourself on my IG page, jlwranglergirl,

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I posted this pic to my Instagram page last night and the guy who actually painted this Jeep (David Tonapetyan) commented on it saying it is NOT Bikini....it's actually a custom paint color. See the comment yourself on my IG page, jlwranglergirl,
I'm not sure why anyone would think this is Bikini when it very clearly isn't. They painted this thing tiffany blue, not teal. Bad choice by forum mods to post this as a news story.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
The color could grow on me, I do love those bead locks though. Are those KMC?

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I'm not sure why anyone would think this is Bikini when it very clearly isn't. They painted this thing tiffany blue, not teal. Bad choice by forum mods to post this as a news story.
I think it looks more like a Tiffany Blue also. I can see white satin stripes on the Tiffany, I mean Bikini, being popular in 90210. lol.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)

20180904_001334.jpg
Good call on this video. I just looked it up, and this is the best shots of actual Bikini color we have seen yet!

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
That is a FUGLY Color period good luck with Resale if anyone decides to buy it!!
Sponsored