Sponsored

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
The answer is always no until you ask. They can mark up all the want and they may just get some fool with more money than sense.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Now that’s a feature righ there, that and the tire refills😳
Wonder how much they charge for lube prior to signing the paperwork???
Jeep Wrangler JL Biggest mark up for a 392 so far? MSRP of 80k - Dealer price of 125k! 1623624794107

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I'm worried my 392 order which is supposed to ship the end of this month will somehow get jacked up. I'll for sure walk if that happens.
I signed a vehicle order form, as did the salesman, when I submitted my $500.00 deposit check. I explicitly asked if this protected me from any price increases between that day, and the day the vehicle arrived for delivery. The salesman, and the Sales Mgr (who per policy entered the actual vehicle order in the system) both replied in the affirmative.

Lo and behold, the sticker price did increase (by <$100) when my JLU came off of the truck. I paid the number that was on the aforementioned order form, though, and not a penny more. I'd have expected to do the same if that increase was $1K or even $10K.

Hopefully you signed similar documents that would protect you from so-called market adjustments?

JJMalone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392, '20 JLR, '00 TRD Tacoma
I signed a vehicle order form, as did the salesman, when I submitted my $500.00 deposit check. I explicitly asked if this protected me from any price increases between that day, and the day the vehicle arrived for delivery. The salesman, and the Sales Mgr (who per policy entered the actual vehicle order in the system) both replied in the affirmative.

Lo and behold, the sticker price did increase (by <$100) when my JLU came off of the truck. I paid the number that was on the aforementioned order form, though, and not a penny more. I'd have expected to do the same if that increase was $1K or even $10K.

Hopefully you signed similar documents that would protect you from so-called market adjustments?
I have a priced order conformation. I don't think it the same thing you have. I've been going to the dealer in person and getting a new sheet with any status changes, the last being D1 and dealer quoted ship date as 6/22. I'm going for this ride until I get bucked off or it works out I guess. So far all the status sheets have had the same price,$76,630. I just have a verbal from the sales manager that it will be delivered for MSRP. I'm guessing if the price to the dealer goes up, it will be passed on to me.

Sponsored

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR , 2017 Ram 2500, 1990 YJ
The 392 and TRX markups are insane!! Customer bought a TRX, was $90K ish, drove it home and started taking buy bids from dealers.... $103K buy bid from a Vegas dealer. So that dealer would be selling it in the $120 range I'd imagine or more.

Patience is the name of the game.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager

Sponsored

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
TRX here in town went on a used car lot Saturday, $105K, sold Monday. Base model.

The way car prices are now it is absolutely insane. Crazy.

Sam

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I have no idea...I made them drop that $3k 'package' from our JLURD.
Yeah, that's no "family" I want to be part of, what a cash grab!
I bet their service dept is completely on the up & up too!

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
Jeep and dealer in OP are in my hometown . I beleive that Jeep was ordered specifically for the Owner and is priced as such because he doesn't want anyone to buy it. It's probably listed to bring in curious and high dollar customers. Has a Ram TRX also.
Sponsored

Last edited: