Cody6597

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all. Not sure if this is OK for the site but really just wanted to make mention of another forum member TTEChris. If you are in the Houston area and need some work done on your JL or JK I highly recommend checking out his place...Tank Customs.

Thanks Chris!
Sponsored

TankGirl

First Name
VRae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Occupation
Sith Lord
Aw, it’s nice to see this post. Thank you. It’s greatly appreciated, my husband (@TTEChris) works hard at what he does and spends many late nights and early mornings helping others in person or via messages.

These Jeep forums get more of his attention than I do. :cwl:

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all. Not sure if this is OK for the site but really just wanted to make mention of another forum member TTEChris. If you are in the Houston area and need some work done on your JL or JK I highly recommend checking out his place...Tank Customs.

Thanks Chris!
Thanks for the kind words always happy to help fellow Jeepers!

TankGirl

First Name
VRae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Occupation
Sith Lord
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Right?
...and that’s exactly what happened.
I went out and got another Jeep and joined the forums. Now I can nag him for attention here.

Sponsored

TheGuy79

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
WITH RESPECT!!!
I'm jumping on this thread to express my respect and gratitude to Chris. I recently joined the JL forms seeking help and guidance on gearing and preparation my rig. Being a newbie to the Jeep world, I had to go looking for answers to my questions and seeking proper guidance. I spent countless hours reading form after form, page after page, one name that kept showing up was TTEChris! There was never a question unanswered, no thread with out Chris's name. I reached out to Chris via PM, hoping TTEChris was just as willing to help privately as he was publicly (in the forms). Chris responded with in hours!!! That same PM I started with Chris went on for weeks from going over my options, tweaking parts, sharing ideals...... I cant express my appreciation enough for the time Chris gave along with the patients he showed in explaining things to a newbie as my self. It's people like you Chris that make these kind of forms work the way they are intended!! Hats off to you, may the kindness you gave me be returned to you in full you deserve it my friend.

With Respect,
Kyle

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
WITH RESPECT!!!
I'm jumping on this thread to express my respect and gratitude to Chris. I recently joined the JL forms seeking help and guidance on gearing and preparation my rig. Being a newbie to the Jeep world, I had to go looking for answers to my questions and seeking proper guidance. I spent countless hours reading form after form, page after page, one name that kept showing up was TTEChris! There was never a question unanswered, no thread with out Chris's name. I reached out to Chris via PM, hoping TTEChris was just as willing to help privately as he was publicly (in the forms). Chris responded with in hours!!! That same PM I started with Chris went on for weeks from going over my options, tweaking parts, sharing ideals...... I cant express my appreciation enough for the time Chris gave along with the patients he showed in explaining things to a newbie as my self. It's people like you Chris that make these kind of forms work the way they are intended!! Hats off to you, may the kindness you gave me be returned to you in full you deserve it my friend.

With Respect,
Kyle
Thanks for the kind words Kyle. We were all once Jeep newbies, and while I've been working on vehicles my whole life forums like this and the members in them helped me learn a lot about the Wrangler. One day you will be the one helping others out while I'm out in MOAB wheeling my Jeep ;)
Sponsored