Sponsored

Big or Tall JL seat bracket needed

Sponsored

YJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 F150, 2018 V-Strom 650
Thank you for all the effort you are putting into this! I just bought a JL a few weeks ago and installed the Misch 4x4 brackets. My knees are no longer mashed into the dash but I sit up too high and my head rubs on the freedom panel. I inquired at a local shop to modify the Misch bracket and chop/weld the seat base but they won't touch it for liability reasons. I'll be very interested in your new brackets, It will be nice to see some of the sky and traffic lights again!

DesertDoesIt

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor, 2015 Lexus GX460, Fiero
Occupation
Owner of Desert Does It

Brock9281

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
My problem is that I cannot get one the bolts removed bc it’s so tight on

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
I have heard that they use lots of thread lock on the bolts going into the floor. If you have access to a good air impact wrench try that. Otherwise a long breaker bar. Or you could take it to a local shop and pay someone to break it loose for you.

Sponsored

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I installed a pair for the driver side, definitely helps us taller folks. One caveat is the more you lower it the more of an incline there will be as you can only go so low in the front. I settled on a happy medium. Worth the price IMO, nothing really else on the market to lower the seat other than going full custom aftermarket seats.

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Reviews? I’ve been contemplating these
Do it! Best upgrade to my Jeep ever!! I was afraid to cut the rails on my previous jeep and sold it, the new one I just watched the video carefully to ensure I was doing it correctly. Absolutely love the difference and I only had to drop 3/4" and did not use the front setup despite ordering the option to go a full 1.5" just incase. Seriously, it's a game changer for tall Jeepers.
Sponsored