First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Yep, raised the front 2.0 and rear 1.5. I'm pretty sure I'm toed out as well which is making it worse. I'll find out next week.

ETA : I have a 90 yota with 33s, lift ect ect. Fought that thing for months trying to get it to drive right. All kinds of re-balanceing, several alignment shops. I finally took it to a old dude who worked at a spring shop for trailers and tractors. He lined it all up with string and marks on the wall to what he thought it should be. That was 20 years ago, ain't touched it since. Wish that old dude was still around.
the old magic of the world we are losing breaks my heart. I feel it in gunsmithing.
Sponsored

MntsRcalln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2011 Dodge Ram Bighorn, 1990 Totoya 4x4 Mod
Same exact setup: 35s, TeraFlex 2.0"/1.5" leveling kit, TeraFlex 2.1 stabilizer (basically "medium" on yours), TeraFlex adjustable LCAs. After the leveling kit was installed, my steering wheel was slow to center after left hand turns. The vehicle was tracking straight but the steering wheel was at the 11:00 position for a few hundred yards before getting back to noon. I added the 2.1 steering stabilizer and it was instantly fixed.

Have you tried driving with your stabilizer in the 2nd position?
Yes, I have had it at soft, medium and firm. It still has the wonder and won't return to center. Mine tracks straight as well. I'm hoping once I get the adjustable LCAs (caster to 6), yeti track bar and my toe checked out ill be good. I hope. It's never been as bad as a lot here. I can let go of the wheel at 70mph on the highway and it's straight as an arrow. Unless I turn that wheel a little.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Yes, I have had it at soft, medium and firm. It still has the wonder and won't return to center. Mine tracks straight as well. I'm hoping once I get the adjustable LCAs (caster to 6), yeti track bar and my toe checked out ill be good. I hope. It's never been as bad as a lot here. I can let go of the wheel at 70mph on the highway and it's straight as an arrow. Unless I turn that wheel a little.
I got a 6.5° caster reading after setting the LCAs to 24 3/8". Since our setups are so similar, you may want to start there. 24 1/4" would have been fine before you added the leveling kit.

You'll be happy with the tracking. [and...hopefully it cures your centering issue.]

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Got my arms yesterday. They look good, disappointed they are made in China.
The regular length factory arms are $97 each, so these at $30 are a bargain.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Got my arms yesterday. They look good, disappointed they are made in China.
The regular length factory arms are $97 each, so these at $30 are a bargain.
You just hit the nail on the head. I would also prefer to buy American, but we search for bargains and that leads us to China. Vicious circle - isn't it? We're all caught in it.

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
You just hit the nail on the head. I would also prefer to buy American, but we search for bargains and that leads us to China. Vicious circle - isn't it? We're all caught in it.
To be clear, these are OEM Mopar parts...but Mopar sources them from China. No reason they couldn't be made here, or at least Canada or Mexico.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
To be clear, these are OEM Mopar parts...but Mopar sources them from China. No reason they couldn't be made here, or at least Canada or Mexico.
Well there is a reason, just not a satisfying one :(

Tsalvador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
I got a 6.5° caster reading after setting the LCAs to 24 3/8". Since our setups are so similar, you may want to start there. 24 1/4" would have been fine before you added the leveling kit.

You'll be happy with the tracking. [and...hopefully it cures your centering issue.]
10 days at the dealer - 2021 JLURD.

2 alignments done on my own (unbeknownst to me the Jeep had such a cancer)

no dead spot but a pretty annoying right pull

pictures of me driving a straight line having to apply pressure to the left to keep it straight

READ the dealer tech comments. My blood has been boiling since.

case escalate to Jeep wave case manager - comments back are “according to the dealer vehicle as per specs, drives normal”

First wrangler for me. Regretting my 66K MSRP vehicle.

@JeepCares has been responsive here on the forum but so far based on what I read and feedback from dealer - I’m on my own to fix an engineering flaw.

hundreds of comments of drivers with same issue resorting to upgraded steering stabilizer shock, mopar LCA’s from the 2” mopar lift kit.

frustrating.

and read again the tech comments. It’s pathetic. “Vehicle not meant to drive straight the whole time “

0D3A102C-B78B-4413-8227-7BD4E5686B1B.jpeg

E44D319D-8E89-49F5-8EAB-76D2D6D0C99B.jpeg

5D79A9E0-15F2-488A-B1B2-7A1C9D9EF0E1.jpeg

1EECCFC0-F8CF-41A7-9503-80DBB0E9313F.jpeg

A5B87B69-BB9B-45DB-B7AB-91354F6E69A5.jpeg

MntsRcalln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2011 Dodge Ram Bighorn, 1990 Totoya 4x4 Mod

I meant to update. After LCAs and new track bar. Return to center, drifting and tracking are much better. 70mph on interstate no hands. Our setups are much alike. I got 6.5 caster as well.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
10 days at the dealer - 2021 JLURD.

2 alignments done on my own (unbeknownst to me the Jeep had such a cancer)

no dead spot but a pretty annoying right pull

pictures of me driving a straight line having to apply pressure to the left to keep it straight

READ the dealer tech comments. My blood has been boiling since.

case escalate to Jeep wave case manager - comments back are “according to the dealer vehicle as per specs, drives normal”

First wrangler for me. Regretting my 66K MSRP vehicle.

@JeepCares has been responsive here on the forum but so far based on what I read and feedback from dealer - I’m on my own to fix an engineering flaw.

hundreds of comments of drivers with same issue resorting to upgraded steering stabilizer shock, mopar LCA’s from the 2” mopar lift kit.

frustrating.

and read again the tech comments. It’s pathetic. “Vehicle not meant to drive straight the whole time “

Jeep Wrangler JL Big driving improvement after LCA swap A5B87B69-BB9B-45DB-B7AB-91354F6E69A5

Jeep Wrangler JL Big driving improvement after LCA swap A5B87B69-BB9B-45DB-B7AB-91354F6E69A5

Yeah...I'm also not buying the "vehicle not design (sic) to drive straight..."

Tsalvador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
whats the recommended toe on 35's? im reading things comments are all over the place. after the no success with the mopar 2" lift lca's im heading to adjustable ones. but who knows, maybe the toe adjustment is off. shop set it up to 0.10 both sides.

plus now.... i was at 5.2 caster on both wheels with stock everything. then i got the venomrex wheels and dick cepek 35 12.5 17 tires. the right pull that was there all stock on my JLURD was on steroids.
today i missed the chance to measure the before caster. but they swaped my lca's with the mopar 2" lift kit ones.

stock suspension
35x12.5x17 wheels/tires
mopar 2" lift kit LCA's

now my caster is 5.4 left, 5.2 right
camber 0 on the left, -1 on the right
toe was adjusted 0.10 left and right

and the bloody right pull is there.

so all and all, with the stock suspension but adding the 35 tires, seems i need adjustable arms in order to bring the caster to the 6 range..... not sure if anyone has experienced this before. frustrating. but onto the next purchase... i guess!

LizardBoy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2019 2.0L
Anyone know of any current free shipping codes for a couple of 68322798AA LCAs?

dapipp

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler X (TJ), 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JL)
I sent a request to @AllMoparParts.com and they sent me a code for Free Ground Shipping on most orders over $50.00.

LizardBoy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2019 2.0L
Thanks. I sent them a message.
Sponsored