First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
This entire thread reeks of anti anti woke bullshit. We get it, "NYC is a shithole now", thanks for leaving ✌

I live in Long Island and work in Queens, nobody ever waves, its really not a big deal. We're too busy navigating around shitty drivers to notice the Wrangler that passes every 30 seconds.
Right! And this is coming from a guy that is driving and hiding inside a Jeep with heavily tinted windows! Nuff said!
Sponsored

YenBoon

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Right! And this is coming from a guy that is driving and hiding inside a Jeep with heavily tinted windows! Nuff said!
I don't know if you realize this but tinted windows means I can still see out. And for the 5 months my car was untinted, I got no waves. But you don't see me writing up a 500+ essay about it while bringing cultural differences into the picture.

OP
OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Twubblemaker
I don't know if you realize this but tinted windows means I can still see out. And for the 5 months my car was untinted, I got no waves. But you don't see me writing up a 500+ essay about it while bringing cultural differences into the picture.
PSHHH! You can only wish that you are ABLE to write 500+ essay on discussing cultural differences! :) Sorry you got no waves. It is not everything. But your sleek Jeep and your enjoyment of it trumps everything! :like:

YenBoon

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
PSHHH! You can only wish that you are ABLE to write 500+ essay on discussing cultural differences! :) Sorry you got no waves. It is not everything. But your sleek Jeep and your enjoyment of it trumps everything! :like:
Are you sure not getting waved at "is not everything"? Because your 500 word short story and 5 pages worth of replies kinda implies otherwise.

At least we can agree that my Jeep is sleek and my enjoyment of it trumps everything.

OP
OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Are you sure not getting waved at "is not everything"? Because your 500 word short story and 5 pages worth of replies kinda implies otherwise.

At least we can agree that my Jeep is sleek and my enjoyment of it trumps everything.
Nope Jeep Wave is not everything. I was merely sharing an observation when I started this thread and I did not meant for it to be a clusterf#ck. It is hard to explain or respond to some of the things that was mentioned here without getting into details. Discussion about cultural differences is one of them.

Now that you so arrogantly use the word "my" as in reference to your Jeep instead of "us" when I was trying to be nice ;) I will say that MY Jeep is way sleeker and cooler than your tinted Jeep for many reason that I am will not bother to explain right now.

Call me petulant for being pedantic! Cheers!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.