Sponsored

Big Bear this weekend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 29417

Is anyone going to be there this weekend?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 29417

any advice for a beginner with no lift yet?

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Same here I took my mostly stock JL sport with Falken Wildpeak A/T3W's up there a few weeks back. Took 3N14 from Apple Valley to Fawnskin stayed in 4HI most of the drive, was a very nice drive. Packed snow and ice on the road mainly, nothing bad at all. Offroad about ~18" of snow.

Holcomb valley trail had about ~18" of snow too. Plenty of places to go off trail, if your prepared that is! The ruts in the trail from previous vehicles cause the snow in the middle of the road to build up pretty high though. I ended up going right after some snowfall though.

OP
OP

Deleted member 29417

Good info guys thanks. I am not prepared at all since this was a last-minute trip. I'll probably just go mess around Holcomb valley but not do anything too risky.

kvrsos

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone want to hit big bear tomorrow? Got a Moab and another gladiator looking to do a run. We did Pilot Rock last weekend and 2n17x last weekend and looking for some muddy fun tomorrow. Meet up around 12/1230? Open to any trails, maybe not the rock gardens with the anticipated rain and muck....
Sponsored