Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
BFGoodrich - Krawler T/A KX

Do these come in 37x12.5r27 C ply which should be a popular Jeep tire.. but I can’t find mention of them in the site or on google. I thinking maybe all the rock krawler lift post are burying it

anyways wanted to see if anyone had run these and if theyknew why they are not more popular give they are the only c ply out there at this time in this size.. I hear bfg will be releasing the k02 in colt for the bee raptor, and I am hoping to be able to get thise
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
BFGoodrich - Krawler T/A KX

Do these come in 37x12.5r27 C ply which should be a popular Jeep tire.. but I can’t find mention of them in the site or on google. I thinking maybe all the rock krawler lift post are burying it

anyways wanted to see if anyone had run these and if theyknew why they are not more popular give they are the only c ply out there at this time in this size.. I hear bfg will be releasing the k02 in colt for the bee raptor, and I am hoping to be able to get thise
They are probably quite popular for the hardest hard core rock crawlers, doubt many here could justify running $650 dollar tires for anything other than that. Look badass though!

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
They are probably quite popular for the hardest hard core rock crawlers, doubt many here could justify running $650 dollar tires for anything other than that. Look badass though!
oh wow I didn’t check pricing ,though I just checked Walmart/Costco and they have them for 485 which is 100 more than ko2 in the same size.. but a little Better
Sponsored