BFG KO2 315/70R17 Load C price check

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
are you mounting and balancing them for free?

Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
You might check out the total price including mounting & balancing, then compare to an out-the- door price from a place like your local Discount Tire.

For those not in a rush and looking for a killer deal, sometimes new 315/70R17 KO2 takeoffs show up on the Raptor forum. (I used to drive Raptors)

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
You might check out the total price including mounting & balancing, then compare to an out-the- door price from a place like your local Discount Tire.

For those not in a rush and looking for a killer deal, sometimes new 315/70R17 KO2 takeoffs show up on the Raptor forum. (I used to drive Raptors)
Why did you stop? Did you switch to Wrsnglers from your Raptor? I am about to do the opposite and intrigued why you made the switch?

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Toyo has a new line called Open Country AT3, also available in 315 size and C load, comes with 2/32 more thread than KO2, and only 2 lbs more than KO2, a little bit more true to size comparing to BFG, and most important cheaper!

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Why did you stop? Did you switch to Wrsnglers from your Raptor? I am about to do the opposite and intrigued why you made the switch?

The Raptors were great trucks (well at least 2 of the 3 that I had were) but when I sold my last one (2016) new ones only came with a V6...Decided to wait to see if they would offer a V8 as an option so bought a Ram 1500 as a placeholder-liked that so much I bought a 19' RAM Longhorn 4x4 and could not be happier with that truck! The RAM Longhorn is a great truck but is my 'company car' and more luxury cruiser than off-roader. All three of my Raptors were SuperCabs and were a blast in the desert but even with the SuperCabs 133" wheelbase, were not good for the tight trails in AZ I like to explore...So when I decided I could 'splurge' (shortly before the ChinaFlu hit) and buy a vehicle that would be used for recreational use and also to reduce mileage on my RAM (I drive 25,000 miles+ a year-and that is just in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area!) I wanted to get what was in my opinion, the most capable 4x4 you could buy off the lot: Wrangler Rubicon. Love my Rubi-2 door!

Sorry for the lengthy response, both Wranglers and Raptors are best of breed...Both are very different trucks, designed for very different terrains. Both have some interesting competition upcoming in the form of Bronco for the Wrangler and the Hellcat powered RAM TRX for Raptor...
Sponsored