Sponsored

Beware Shottenkirk CJDR Online Pricing (Prosper, TX)

Natrodomus

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
They really don’t care I had widened my search radius to 250 miles had actually numbers from five dealerships and you would be floored about the crap they are trying to pull.

Ended up snagging mine in Houston, customer service is awful right now. Mine wasn’t even properly reconned before pick up.
Sponsored

MountainRigged

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 23' JLUR 3.0L EcoDiesel
Yes. Beware. They WILL screw you. Even when you flat out say no. And even if they verbally agree to something. They will take advantage if they think you don't read the paperwork.

They valued my Tradein for 10,000 under. Yes. 10,000. And had the gall to say, i don't think it's a mistake, that's a bit high to be a mistake.

I stood up to leave as I was straight offended and about to punch the guy before he 'went back' to check with management and then they were like oh. Well I guess you were right, it's 10,000 above what we wrote here.

Seriously slimy.

And thats not even the surface.

They WILL screw you.

From the front sales guys all the way back to the internet manager, and on back to the service department.

If you listen to one thing from the forums, listen to the people here saying stay away from these guys.