• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Beware of scammer !!

ReaperRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
:devil::devil::devil:

I really wish I'd seen this before today. I got a PM from David Molz telling me that Lunceford had some painted fenders for sale.

Of course, I fell for it and sent him $325 through Paypal. When I sent through Goods and Services, he told me that he couldn't take a payment that way, and that he asked for F&F. I should have listened to my inner voice and insisted.

Lesson learned...the hard way.
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

:devil::devil::devil:

I really wish I'd seen this before today. I got a PM from David Molz telling me that Lunceford had some painted fenders for sale.

Of course, I fell for it and sent him $325 through Paypal. When I sent through Goods and Services, he told me that he couldn't take a payment that way, and that he asked for F&F. I should have listened to my inner voice and insisted.

Lesson learned...the hard way.
OMG - sorry to hear that.

Mainsail

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Cherokee Limited, 2002 Liberty Limited, 1986 M1009
Vehicle Showcase
Similar email address tried to scam me on SteelSoldiers: lunceford50@gmail

Seems any time you post a WTB ad someone has a friend that you should contact.

jimbobbeg

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Mopar CAI Hood Vent

Contact Lunceford he has the Mopar CAI Hood Vent for sale, his email [email protected]

I was looking for a Hood Vent and received this. Saw that he was a member for two days and never even bothered to respond.

Last edited:

ReaperRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
To follow up to my misadventure with this creep: contacted Paypal and of course, since I paid through F&F, I had no recourse except to get a refund through the "seller". But he emailed me and taunted me, basically said good luck getting a refund or my fenders.

Sponsored

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
That really sucks Ron, sorry that happened to you.

There's a "REPORT" button at the bottom of each post. Every time I see a scam post, I report it. They're pretty obvious and almost always follow the same format. The email and name changes, but I'm curious if it's the same person/group doing it.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
In their defense, they're playing whack a mole.

Scammers set up multiple accounts at a shot.

We need to keep our eyes peeled and help out where we can.

This.

Watch out for members with 0-2 posts. Remember these "people" are operating like the phone scammers where they cast a big net hoping to catch anything.

I personally ban anyone reported for a PM along the lines of "email my friend at [email protected] he has one for sale"

I see these reported all the time and please continue to do so. But like the above poster mentioned, it is definitely like "whack a mole" as they just keep coming.

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL, 2008 Sahara JK, 2000 Sport TJ, 1995 Sport YJ
These folks need beat. I hate when few take advantage of a great forum. Line them up ....

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Another one...
Jeep Wrangler JL Beware of scammer !! Untitled

Mainsail

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Cherokee Limited, 2002 Liberty Limited, 1986 M1009
Vehicle Showcase
Jimmy's been busy on the Steel Soldiers forum as well.

Jeep Wrangler JL Beware of scammer !! Scam02
Jeep Wrangler JL Beware of scammer !! Scam01
Sponsored