Sponsored

Better use for front media/USB port area?

LSguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Yes! Please keep us posted.

Also would you be open to 3d printing a simple flat panel that pops in that area? I'd believe others like myself would pay you for that.
Yeah I'm very new to 3d printing, give me a little time to get better and we can certainly talk about it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Htfan

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I'm very new to 3d printing, give me a little time to get better and we can certainly talk about it.
Sounds good.

I've considered getting started in 3d printing, but too much else going on at the moment to add something new.

LSguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Sounds good.

I've considered getting started in 3d printing, but too much else going on at the moment to add something new.
Well so far it hasn't been bad. But, as a CNC field service engineer, things like axis adjustment bed leveling Gcode and such are all very familiar to me already. Coming into it as somebody with no experience (I do not know your background, just speaking generally), I believe it would take some dedication to learn and get good at.

OP
OP
Htfan

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Well so far it hasn't been bad. But, as a CNC field service engineer, things like axis adjustment bed leveling Gcode and such are all very familiar to me already. Coming into it as somebody with no experience (I do not know your background, just speaking generally), I believe it would take some dedication to learn and get good at.
Yes, this type of thing is really "up my alley". I've been a computer geek, software coding, web site developing, misc hacking etc etc for over 40 years. I'm out of the technology industry now but still love dabbling in anything tech. Just don't have the extra time in this current "season"