Sponsored

Better options for protecting SKY One Touch top?

ipizzaipizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I used 303 on 2019 Sky One Touch and it works great but even after all this time, it still has a lingering chemical smell which is more noticeable on a hot summer day. Now I'm in a 2021 with SKY One Touch and wondering what other options are out there (besides 303/Best Tops)? I bought a gallon of the 303 so I have tons of it left (didn't use much during initial application).
Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I used 303 on 2019 Sky One Touch and it works great but even after all this time, it still has a lingering chemical smell which is more noticeable on a hot summer day. Now I'm in a 2021 with SKY One Touch and wondering what other options are out there (besides 303/Best Tops)? I bought a gallon of the 303 so I have tons of it left (didn't use much during initial application).
I don't think there is anything better from a longevity and ease of application standpoint. You may be able to find something that doesn't have a smell but it probably won't last as long.

OP
OP

ipizzaipizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I don't think there is anything better from a longevity and ease of application standpoint. You may be able to find something that doesn't have a smell but it probably won't last as long.
May try spraying it on vs using a brush this time.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
I asked my salesperson a month after taking delivery of my Wrangler when I had it at the dealership for protective film what I should use on my Sky One Touch Top to protected it.
"Nothing" was the reply. Nothing I asked? Yep, nothing!
Mmmmmmm.......that is the cheaper and less smelly option. May just give it a try. I can always change my mind at a later date.
Sponsored