Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase

jeepney123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Train Set
It appears the ventilated hood will be standard on all models.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Despite what they said about it being the same ahead of the bed, I don't think so. I think that rear bar is on an angle in the JLU and goes further back behind the wheel-well as a mounting point. Even the glimpses in test mules have shown about a 45 degree angle to the rear bar.

IMG_0929.JPG

OP
OP
Vegas_Sirk

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
True but that could just be additional as they would have to remove that down tubes for the bed.

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
It's more than likely that the roll bar for the 2 dr JL fits the JT.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
I believe they easily have the ability to make this the best selling pickup in America, and maybe even in the whole world. This is badass.. Solid axles front and rear, removable roof, diesel engine, Wrangler styling with a classic Scramber name. Raptor and ZR2 step aside.

Hopefully this takes some of the demand away from the JL, making it slightly cheaper/easier to get a Jeep for us JL guys.

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
Clubs

Despite what they said about it being the same ahead of the bed, I don't think so. I think that rear bar is on an angle in the JLU and goes further back behind the wheel-well as a mounting point. Even the glimpses in test mules have shown about a 45 degree angle to the rear bar.

IMG_0929.JPG

Exactly. And today's body shell pics showed exactly that.

jl-wrangler-shell-body-1-jpg.jpg

jl-wrangler-shell-body-2-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

jeepney123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Train Set
I'm confused, how is the JL sports bar different from the current one in regards to the rear?

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
On another note, how the hell did the JT CAD drawing leak and not the JL? Considering the JT comes out a whole year after JL!

southtj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 TJ Sahara
I believe they easily have the ability to make this the best selling pickup in America, and maybe even in the whole world. This is badass.. Solid axles front and rear, removable roof, diesel engine, Wrangler styling with a classic Scramber name. Raptor and ZR2 step aside.

Hopefully this takes some of the demand away from the JL, making it slightly cheaper/easier to get a Jeep for us JL guys.
I would doubt it. This won't have the towing capacity or hauling capacity of any of the full size trucks. I don't doubt that it will be popular but not the best selling pickup in America or the world.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
I would doubt it. This won't have the towing capacity or hauling capacity of any of the full size trucks. I don't doubt that it will be popular but not the best selling pickup in America or the world.
Look at how many JKs they've sold in recent years. The JK's interior could be compared to cars sold 10 years ago.. because it's a 10 year old car. It also handles horribly, leaks, rattles, and has no damn door stops. Rational argument doesn't apply here :)

OP
OP
Vegas_Sirk

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
The Scrambler will compete with Tacomas, Canyons, Colorados, Rangers. Hence why he said For the ZR2 or Raptor (Im assuming the Ranger version) to step aside.
Sponsored