Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 2019 Ram 1500, 2016 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
Hello,
Do you guys have a date that these will be readily available. I ordered one because Extreme Terrain said it was in stock. Of course after I order they then tell me 8-12 weeks. Want to know before I cancel and go with another product. Thank You!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vargasvinyls

Vargasvinyls

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
@Besttop I see replies on other threads since this posted. Should I just cancel my order and go with another top? I’m sure you could have supplied some kind of answer by now?

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey @Vargasvinyls
Sorry for the late reply, I don't believe I got an alert for this thread until you tagged us. This is one of the products that unfortunately suffered a delay through dealing with Covid. Not an excuse, it's just what has happened. Please contact our Customer Service department for an updated ETA on the product, though understand that with you ordering through ET it may not be indicative of when your order will ship. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
Hey @Vargasvinyls
Sorry for the late reply, I don't believe I got an alert for this thread until you tagged us. This is one of the products that unfortunately suffered a delay through dealing with Covid. Not an excuse, it's just what has happened. Please contact our Customer Service department for an updated ETA on the product, though understand that with you ordering through ET it may not be indicative of when your order will ship. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
I've also wanted this, but don't want to wait till Fall or Winter.

OP
OP
Vargasvinyls

Vargasvinyls

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
Hey @Vargasvinyls

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thanks for getting back to me Lee. I’m hoping to have one soon, summer isn’t very long in Ohio, lol!

Sponsored

Chomper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hello,
Do you guys have a date that these will be readily available. I ordered one because Extreme Terrain said it was in stock. Of course after I order they then tell me 8-12 weeks. Want to know before I cancel and go with another product. Thank You!
I ordered the wind jammer, dust cover and safari top about 7 weeks ago. Haven't heard a peep when they will ship.

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I saw in May the Duster Deck cover was not in stock. I went back and checked June 15th. No message indicating out of stock was on website. So I ordered the Duster cover and tailgate bar.
After a few days it said partial shipment was sent, great. I got the tailgate bar but NO WORD about the Duster cover. Ready to cancel and get something else. Some of the others use the tailgate bar so I hope at least that fits. I haven't opened the box yet.

OP
OP
Vargasvinyls

Vargasvinyls

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
I received an email about 1-2 weeks ago to update the back order to 12 weeks from 4-6 weeks from 2 weeks prior to that. I need to cancel. This is the second order I’ve had to cancel. No Bueno!!

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ok. I was going to cancel my order last Monday, since I bought a Rampage tonneau cover Sunday night. But I got an email saying the bestop order has shipped! Ok.

Well I got it today, put it on and not happy, it does not go all the way to the back seat! Did they send me one for a 2 door? I will install the Rampage one when I get it to compare. I had a cover on my JKUR and it fit great. All the way to the seat.

Can @Bestop help here?

Jeep Wrangler JL BestTop Duster Deck Cover 9003635 IMG_1649

Jeep Wrangler JL BestTop Duster Deck Cover 9003635 IMG_1650

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vargasvinyls

Vargasvinyls

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
Yeah that doesn’t seem right at all. Looks goofy with a huge gap. Please keep updated on what you find out.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Ok. I was going to cancel my order last Monday, since I bought a Rampage tonneau cover Sunday night. But I got an email saying the bestop order has shipped! Ok.

Well I got it today, put it on and not happy, it does not go all the way to the back seat! Did they send me one for a 2 door? I will install the Rampage one when I get it to compare. I had a cover on my JKUR and it fit great. All the way to the seat.

Can @Bestop help here?

Hey @HappyJeeper
What we did a little differently with the JL accessories is built in the ability to use a 4-way cross vehicle bow to connect the Duster to the windjammer should you want to use them both together. The positioning of the 4-way cross vehicle bow on the Duster the way you see it here would allow the Windjammer to have vertical positioning with the C-pillar overhead cross-member directly above.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Chrisdupe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the same thing when I got mine installed! I called and they said it’s to line up with the cross member for the wind jammer. Problem is I don’t think the wind jammer goes to the edge, only the middle part where the track is. Looking at photos though it looks like the rampage one is pretty much the same. I’ll be following this to see if it’s any better.

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey @HappyJeeper
What we did a little differently with the JL accessories is built in the ability to use a 4-way cross vehicle bow to connect the Duster to the windjammer should you want to use them both together. The positioning of the 4-way cross vehicle bow on the Duster the way you see it here would allow the Windjammer to have vertical positioning with the C-pillar overhead cross-member directly above.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Dang it! I was really looking for a tonneau cover. This is not one since you can see in and reach in with nothing in the way, What are my options?

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Dang it! I was really looking for a tonneau cover. This is not one since you can see in and reach in with nothing in the way, What are my options?
If you're not happy with the product, you can work with whomever you purchased it through for a return. If it was purchased through Bestop, please give our Customer Service a buzz. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday.

Thanks!
Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored