• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee Bestop Trektop NX Soft Top for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door

Katej1213

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 3.6L
Occupation
Paralegal
Bestop All-New Trektop NX Soft Top for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door in twill material with tinted windows.

Only had it on the Jeep since June and bought it brand new. Good condition and I have all hardware and an electronic copy of installation instructions. The great part is, most of it is already built for you because I did not take apart all pieces when removing from my Jeep! Also comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Bestop!

Only selling because I got an OEM Premium Soft top for Christmas from my husband. Loved this top though!

Asking $800.00

Stock photo.jpg

Left side.jpg

Back.jpg

Right side.jpg

Open front.jpg

Only top.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JLB80

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4x4
How much? Pick up only?

OP
OP
Katej1213

Katej1213

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 3.6L
Occupation
Paralegal
How much? Pick up only?
$800.00 - pick-up preferred, but I may be able to put the pieces in the back of my Jeep and will meet within a couple hours away.

Bill8

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2 Door
Hi Kate,
Sorry to turn your marketplace post into a question, but I'm too far for us to meet on buying this one from you.
When you had this installed, did you ever have any rear passengers? If so, how was the headroom? I really like the Trektop but I'm worried it won't work with fairly frequent rear seat passengers. Any experience would be appreciated. Thanks, -Bill
Sponsored

Last edited: