• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Bestop Trektop and fridge slide in DFW area

Johnhinesaz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have a very nice Bestop Trektop NX available in the DFW area. Sold my JL and have this top available. It's the twill version. Also have custom rear plywood platform and Front Runner fridge slide Available. Could be talked in to including my 37 liter ARB fridge with transit cover. Will make a great deal. PM if interested. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Johnhinesaz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Oh yeah, that would helped. Duh. $700 for the Trektop. $300 for the fridge slide with plywood floor. A bit more about that: I build a 3/4" plywood floor so the fridge slide could mount without damaging anything original. Take out the stock floor cover and side pieces, then bolt the plywood down using the stock anchor holes. The plywood floor is coated with black truck bed liner and has a trapdoor to allow access to the storage under the floor. It's a sturdy, decent looking setup.

OP
OP

Johnhinesaz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Trektop is in very close to new condition. jeep was always stored in garage so little exposure.

Sponsored

Nobody1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Top still available??
I sent you a message as well.
Thanks!

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is there an access door on the ride side? Could i change the slide to the left side?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Johnhinesaz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Door is on the left. I think that the front runner fridge slide was a bit too long to use on the left. Fridge would fit, but the frame of the slide was too long

OP
OP

Johnhinesaz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
happy to help you change it over, if it'll fit. Just need to go grab a new sheet of plywood. I can cut it and add a door in the right side.

PJJPtx

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 392, '21 JLUR, '18 Sahara, Viper TT, Gallardo
How much for the fridge?

OP
OP

Johnhinesaz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
$750 for the fridge, but only willing to sell if you also take the slide. Thanks.

OP
OP

Johnhinesaz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Bump on the Trektop. Would like to be done with it. $500 takes it.
Sponsored