Sponsored

Bestop - Supertop Ultra for JL

GoldenKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 HA 4xe
I don't think there is a good solution besides leaving it at home.. or flat in the back. There is rigid plastic on and sides so it can't really be rolled properly.
Not necessarily looking for in vehicle storage. Something that can contain them to hang in the garage would be ideal instead of laying on our dining room table lol
Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I asked this question in a separate thread, but maybe somebody here knows... I've ordered the Premium Sunrider soft top for 2-door. Does anyone know the rough dimensions of the rear panel and side panels once they're off the Jeep? I'm trying to figure out if a bag I already have might be big enough to store them.

Danny2203

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Not necessarily looking for in vehicle storage. Something that can contain them to hang in the garage would be ideal instead of laying on our dining room table lol
Nothing very elaborate here. Just hang them on things in the garage. The rear window actually hangs pretty decent off a shelf if you leave the bar attached.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop - Supertop Ultra for JL FD6B8B8D-8319-426F-963A-F2F1C1FCB829
Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop - Supertop Ultra for JL 5B252C28-DEC2-4FA0-B14A-CEDE030661E6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLURD-Earl Gray
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance Manager
Has anyone applied decals to the Bestop side windows? I'm pretty partial to my American flags on my hardtop and my Bestop Ultra just delivered yesterday. If the decals do stick, are they the same surface area as the hardtop side windows (for size)? I haven't broke open the boxes to do any measuring...I have yet to put my TopLift rack together to pull the hardtop.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Has anyone applied decals to the Bestop side windows? I'm pretty partial to my American flags on my hardtop and my Bestop Ultra just delivered yesterday. If the decals do stick, are they the same surface area as the hardtop side windows (for size)? I haven't broke open the boxes to do any measuring...I have yet to put my TopLift rack together to pull the hardtop.
@NotSoMissPriss The quarter windows on the soft top are going to be slightly smaller than the windows on the hardtop, because of the fabric that is around the vinyl window. I've never measured though so I don't know how much smaller unfortunately, I'm sorry!
~Crystal@Bestop

Sponsored

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Correct, my bad. The fact remains though that I did ask again 4 months later and was looking for a reply is all. That is why I asked for an update. Please let us know if you don’t have plans to make the Trektop Ultra for a 2 door JL. Thanks.
Hi, a month shy of another 2 years later, any update?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLURD-Earl Gray
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance Manager
@NotSoMissPriss The quarter windows on the soft top are going to be slightly smaller than the windows on the hardtop, because of the fabric that is around the vinyl window. I've never measured though so I don't know how much smaller unfortunately, I'm sorry!
~Crystal@Bestop
Appreciate the info! I'll make it work ;)

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hi, a month shy of another 2 years later, any update?
@Rufus at this time, there are no plans to make the Trektop Ultra for the 2 door JL unfortunately, I'm so sorry! I will definitely share your feedback with the team though!
~Crystal@Bestop

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
@Rufus at this time, there are no plans to make the Trektop Ultra for the 2 door JL unfortunately, I'm so sorry! I will definitely share your feedback with the team though!
~Crystal@Bestop
Thank you for the transparency.
Sponsored