Sponsored

Bestop Sunrider on Amazon

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Thinking this may have already made the rounds today, but best price Ive ever seen for the black twill, wish I had held off a couple months.

https://www.amazon.com/Bestop-52452...ild=1&keywords=sunrider&qid=1631480102&sr=8-1

That seller..." TACTIK 4X4 " is in fact Quadratec

Funny their prices their / Quadratec website are way higher then those on Amazon..

Not sure what is going on but that price for the Bestop SR and the $266 pricing for a $329 Tazer JL Mini they have is way way low..... makes one think that they messed up so to speak.... BUT they will honor.... Anyway GREAT prices!.. Buy before they raise the prices...

https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-T...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C4XX0G91NRNSY8DAG5RW

Janne

First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue , ‘96 BMW 328i Convertible

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
They are normally $899, now $764, pretty nice discount. And you seldom see these drop, almost seems like a mistake.
Ok. I ordered one too. I just wanted to make sure that was the price seen earlier! Thanks for the notice about the deal!

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I got a military discount but by the time s/h along with taxes added back in it came back up but i think i got a good deal, its holding up very well.

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Back up to $899 today. Hope everyone that wanted one was able to get one at the reduced price and that Bestop honors that if it was indeed a mistake.

BrianUNC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Anvil 4XE
It’s going to be interesting to see. I ordered one at the discounted price and it shipped today but the shipping weight is showing as 13.5 pounds. Fairly sure the shipping weight for the real item should be around 30.

Edit: This may be a normal thing with FedEx based on the label. We’ll see on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s going to be interesting to see. I ordered one at the discounted price and it shipped today but the shipping weight is showing as 13.5 pounds. Fairly sure the shipping weight for the real item should be around 30.

Edit: This may be a normal thing with FedEx based on the label. We’ll see on Wednesday.
@BrianUNC

Actually, Twill shipping weight is 38#.
Don't worry, you'll get it..

Start researching now, how best to deal with zclips and other install stuff..

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado

I ordered as well, still has not shipped, hoping they honor the “deal” for me as well.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered as well, still has not shipped, hoping they honor the “deal” for me as well.
@miweber929

Don't worry, you will be getting it..

Start researching now, how best to deal with z-clips and other install stuff..

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
@miweber929

Don't worry, you will be getting it..

Start researching now, how best to deal with z-clips and other install stuff..
Just got my shipping notice this morning so it’s on its way. I’ve been watching install videos since I ordered the Jeep and heard about this item. Looks like the “new” assembly directions along with some good electrical tape are the way to deal with it. I’m not super concerned.

Bummer is while the Jeep build went way fast, the shipping has been slow as hell so by the time I actually get it, dealer now says 9/19-9/29 is my new delivery window, the “top down” season will be over so it will most likely just sit in the box until next year.

Sigh…….

BTW, my shipping weight shows 13lbs as well. Weird.

Last edited:

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
Just got my shipping notice this morning so it’s on its way. I’ve been watching install videos since I ordered the Jeep and heard about this item. Looks like the “new” assembly directions along with some good electrical tape are the way to deal with it. I’m not super concerned.

Bummer is whike the Jeep build went way fast, the shipping has been slow as hell so by the time I actually get it, dealer now says 9/19-9/29 is my new delivery window, the “top down” season will be over so it will most likely just sit in the box until next year.

Sigh…….

BTW, my shipping weight shows 13lbs as well. Weird.
What’s the Electric tape for?
Sponsored