Retired in the mountains of Northeastern PA
Website
xtrooper.net
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Occupation
Retired New Jersey State Trooper
Vehicle Showcase
I have a twill sunrider. Honestly I don't see much of a difference in he closed position from the freedom panels
Ditto. I don't notice any real difference either.
Sponsored

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
OP
OP

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
@Slow Poke : did the people at Bestop @BestopTeam give you any more specific indication?

I'm hoping that its delivery is within a time frame that doesn't have @BestopTeam asking to switch forum handles with you--if you catch my drift ; - )

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
@Slow Poke : did the people at Bestop @BestopTeam give you any more specific indication?

I'm hoping that its delivery is within a time frame that doesn't have @BestopTeam asking to switch forum handles with you--if you catch my drift ; - )
I had called them to check stock on the Sunrider for hard top on about the 8th. While I had them on the phone I asked about retractable screen. The guy only said soon. Sounded positive, maybe I was reading more into it. I then contacted Jtops, although theirs is not retractable, they said theirs would be out in a few weeks. I'll probably go with one of theirs while waiting on Bestop.

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
Not much noise change at all from panels, love it! It has developed a "squeak" type noise on passenger side? Cannot find at all, sounds Styrofoamy, there is that material involved with the SunRider but it does not seem to emanate from that area??

Any thoughts?

Go Jeep!!!
Sponsored