First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
If you are considering the Bestop Sunrider for hardtop, spend the extra dollars for the twill and the better warranty.

Personally, I only considered the twill option and am quite pleased with my decision. It’s an all year round top for me.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Go with Twill. Don't even consider going with the vinyl.

Sponsored

nametaken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited, 2018 Dodge Challenger

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
Bought mine in Jan.'19 installed 3 weeks ago, love it!!! Glad I decided on "Twill" it's great.

Waited that long cuz weather too cold to install, non heated garage, sissy I guess? Glad it's done and fairly easily, so simple to use. A bit more noise than panels but not much at all and was afraid of noise when open with clot sticking up? Not any more noise that with panel off, no major rainstorms yet and it is in a garage so... time will tell!

Love it!

Go Jeep!!!

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
FANTASTIC
Instead of someone giving the snarky "use the search function" or varieties of that, you posted a helpful link!!
Love that!
Man, do I hate when people do that, in the amount of keys they hit to be a jerk, they could help someone out
Very refreshing......
Sorry, disagree. If someone can't be bothered looking something up themselves, and want others to go find links, take time to explain, without even doing due diligence themselves....well, then it's laziness. If someone wants me to do the work for them, so they don't have to...sorry, ain't happening.

If they said they did do some research and found 'A', or 'B', and what do people think, that's one thing. But to not even attempt to look and show they did, nope, I got enough to do without working for someone that is just lazy.
Sponsored