Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
Did anyone receive, likely later and under separate cover, some promotional JL floor mats from Bestop after having purchased their JL Sunrider?
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Did anyone receive, likely later and under separate cover, some promotional JL floor mats from Bestop after having purchased their JL Sunrider?
Yep. They are fronts only and are decent. They are not as nice as the Mopar liners, though.

OP
OP

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
Yep. They are fronts only and are decent. They are not as nice as the Mopar liners, though.
Yeah, I got them too. I wonder what criteria Bestop used to determine who got them.

Was it people who pre-ordered the product early maybe? I was one, were you Dan ?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Y
Yeah, I got them too. I wonder what criteria Bestop used to determine who got them.

Was it people who pre-ordered the product early maybe? I was one, were you Dan ?
Yep, they told me early pre ordering customers who saw delays were the recipients. I originally ordered in the first day or two it was allowed.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
This is correct. For those that ordered very early on, and then we experienced a delay with our supplier, this was our way of saying "Thank you for your patience" to those customers.

CassieAtBestop

Y

Yep, they told me early pre ordering customers who saw delays were the recipients. I originally ordered in the first day or two it was allowed.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is correct. For those that ordered very early on, and then we experienced a delay with our supplier, this was our way of saying "Thank you for your patience" to those customers.

CassieAtBestop
And it was deeply appreciated! Thanks, Cassie! :like:
Sponsored