Sponsored

Bestop - Rebates are Back - In a Big Way!

Leisure Freak

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door Sport, 1981 Toyota SR5 Convertible PU, 2002 Chevy Tracker, 2015 Impala, 90 Civic,
I realize I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth ... but why not a simple promotion code? I HATE mail in anything and a simple promo code would put me in the buy column.

Tom
I bought my JL 1/20/20 and a couple of days later the Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop as my first mod. I love it. I don't care for the rebate game either. Most of the time I never get the rebate check and there is no recourse to find out or challenge why. I first did a search online for Bestop Promo codes and found one on a non Bestop site for $85 (10%). I went to the Bestop site to order and used that promo code and got that $85 discount up front. Then later after receiving the top I mailed in the rebate per instructions and also got the $100 just today. They do honor the rebate so it is worth it to go the rebate route if you want one of their great products that offer a rebate.

My 2019 JL 2door.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I bought my JL 1/20/20 and a couple of days later the Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop as my first mod. I love it. I don't care for the rebate game either. Most of the time I never get the rebate check and there is no recourse to find out or challenge why. I first did a search online for Bestop Promo codes and found one on a non Bestop site for $85 (10%). I went to the Bestop site to order and used that promo code and got that $85 discount up front. Then later after receiving the top I mailed in the rebate per instructions and also got the $100 just today. They do honor the rebate so it is worth it to go the rebate route if you want one of their great products that offer a rebate.

My 2019 JL 2door.JPG
If you need to ever check the status of a rebate you can use our online status tool :like:

Click here to check your rebate status

Our customer service team can also check for you but the link above is usually faster

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Leisure Freak

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door Sport, 1981 Toyota SR5 Convertible PU, 2002 Chevy Tracker, 2015 Impala, 90 Civic,
If you need to ever check the status of a rebate you can use our online status tool :like:

Click here to check your rebate status

Our customer service team can also check for you but the link above is usually faster

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thanks, I will remember that for any next rebate qualified purchase from you. I was never that worried about you guys. I did get the rebate check so I thank you for that. I love the top and your rebate is what allowed me to afford doing it now.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Great. We also include that link a couple of times on our rebates page so if you can't remember the post/link above just to the footer on our site and click on rebates to find it :like:

Thanks again for choosing the Sunrider. Great also to see another fellow Coloradoan with Bestop on their Jeep!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

TPadden

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
I realize I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth ... but why not a simple promotion code? I HATE mail in anything and a simple promo code would put me in the buy column.
Hate to reply to myself but I moved into the bought column and ordered the Sunrider with the instant $170 discount Gearz2020 coupon. THANKS!

Tom

Sponsored

spenat

First Name
nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sting grey JLUR
Clubs

Hate to reply to myself but I moved into the bought column and ordered the Sunrider with the instant $170 discount Gearz2020 coupon. THANKS!

Tom
What site did you buy yours from with the. $170 discount?

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Hey Bestop - I just ordered the JLU Supertop Ultra from Quadratec last night and it’s back ordered until around May 7. The $200 was the key reason I bought it over the basic Mopar top. The rebate says I need to attach a packing slip or sales receipt that’s dated before April 30th, but since it’s back ordered it’ll say May even though I ordered it April 20th.

Will I still be able to qualify for the $200 mail in rebate? Just wanted to be proactive! Very excited to get a premium top for the price of a base Mopar!

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hi @emptyminded42
If you ordered on 4/20 then your sales receipt should be dated as that (before April 30th) and that is what you can send in along with the other requirements to show that you purchased during the promotional period. We understand that the top won't show up in time but the purchase needs to be made during the promotional period. Hope that helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored