Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Same here. I sent in my rebate form about a week ago. I don't think it's right nor fair that @Bestop will introduce the $200 rebate on Wednesday while the original $100 rebate has yet to expire. Had I known, I could have easily waited on my purchase.
I'll bring this up in our team meeting tomorrow and make sure they are aware that it's raising concerns.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'll bring this up in our team meeting tomorrow and make sure they are aware that it's raising concerns.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Thanks. Is it even legal to have 2 rebates going for the same product? Hypothetically, what if someone prints the old rebate form on Tuesday night and sends it in on Wednesday before the new form is available? What's to stop someone from sending their top back in for a refund and ordering another one once the new rebate goes into effect? As you've mentioned, you see the concerns this new rebate raises. If it is decided that the new $200 rebate will go into effect, I think it is in your company's best interest to reach out to all those that submitted a $100 rebate form and offer a way to receive the additional $100 rebate amount.

JLSpartan

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the heads up!
Yep thanks for the heads up! Was going to order yesterday but waited until today and see the $200 rebate on the Bestop site :) cant wait to get it and install it.
Sponsored