Bestop JL Product Lineup

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
If they can make the trektop NX glide version first where you can slide it all back and tuck it in the rear like the OEM soft top that would be awesome. I had a trektop NX for my JK and my only gripe was you pretty much had to run it as a safari top with only front portion being open. If you wanted to full open the back you had to remove it all.
Sponsored

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
^^this is the only reason I did not get the OEM soft top. Trektop NX is so much better especially on a 4-door.

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager
First jeep, i was thinking about getting tube doors, what do you like about soft doors?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
First jeep, i was thinking about getting tube doors, what do you like about soft doors?
You can run 90% of the time without doors because soft doors stow easily, not taking up much room. Then, when you hit a rain shower, you just put the top up and throw the doors on and you are dry as a bone. They are also nice on cool nights. They can go on as half doors, too, for those who are unnerved by having no door.

They flap a lot on the highway, making a lot of noise, but again, they keep you dry and warm.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey there,

I understand some might consider this annoying, however I can't even tell you how many messages and posts I have received asking about which products will come out first.

This video was created to give you forum members an insider look that we only gave select media and partners - until they created their own video and articles.

As soon as I have timing I will let everyone know!

CassieAtBestop

Showing off new products with no timeline for release is annoying. Rumors indicate these would hit in the Fall timeframe. Is that true? If so, holding out all summer is going to lose a lot of sales. People will just wait until next year if you release too late this year when the best weather months have mostly passed.

i0iin65

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 06 Honda VFR800
Vehicle Showcase
You can run 90% of the time without doors because soft doors stow easily, not taking up much room. Then, when you hit a rain shower, you just put the top up and throw the doors on and you are dry as a bone. They are also nice on cool nights. They can go on as half doors, too, for those who are unnerved by having no door.

They flap a lot on the highway, making a lot of noise, but again, they keep you dry and warm.
This, Exactly.
Plus when your off-roading, your full metal doors are safe at home.

i0iin65

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 06 Honda VFR800
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there,

I understand some might consider this annoying, however I can't even tell you how many messages and posts I have received asking about which products will come out first.

This video was created to give you forum members an insider look that we only gave select media and partners - until they created their own video and articles.

As soon as I have timing I will let everyone know!

CassieAtBestop
Cassie, thanks for the preview! I am very excited about the two piece soft doors. In the video they are shown with mirrors mounted, are we actually going to be able to order them like this? It would be awesome if the soft doors had mirrors and we didn't have to worry about an A-pillar mount.

SuperSanta503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Check out the products we have coming soon for the JL!

Before the questions roll in :) - No timing is released yet, yes I know you all want the products ASAP, trust me when i say as soon as I am given the okay to release info you will be the first to know! I have a Jeep habit i need to support too with my job;)

Which product are you most excited for?

CassieAtBestop
I am unable to find a list of the items that were on the survey. Could you post that list here?

Maddmaxx7

First Name
Maxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited JL
Occupation
organizer
I can’t wait for the NX trektop!

Sponsored

TonySoprano

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara (White)
Occupation
Finance
I am curious about how the Trektop NX top will interact with my SpiderwebShade... will I have to remove my shade to operate the soft top? I know SpiderwebShade says you can use it with the OEM soft top, not sure about the Trektop NX. Any insight Cassie?

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I just want a Bikini Top.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Not positive at this point, I haven't seen the top in action. Once we get some testers in i can check it out and let you know.

CassieAtBestop

I am curious about how the Trektop NX top will interact with my SpiderwebShade... will I have to remove my shade to operate the soft top? I know SpiderwebShade says you can use it with the OEM soft top, not sure about the Trektop NX. Any insight Cassie?

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Not positive at this point, I haven't seen the top in action. Once we get some testers in i can check it out and let you know.

CassieAtBestop
I'll go ahead and volunteer my JLUR for testing this top. I can begin testing immediately!!!! LOL. Can't wait for these to get released.
Sponsored