• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Bestop floor liners BNIB (Fronts only)

Fatmac1045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
For sale BesTop floor liners for 2dr or 4dr JL. Front liners ONLY. These are BNIB removed only to snap a pic. $50. + shipping or local pickup in Kissimmee FL.

Bestop-liners.jpg
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
WOW ....Very good price on these terrific floor liners.

At Bestops's website, they retail for $88.99 which includes free shipping.

Shipping on these floor liners to a forum member will be approx. $16-25.00 dependent on where in the USA they ship to. I know this as I recently shipped similar liners.

Anyway, terrific liner and at $50 .. geeez, a TERRIFIC price.... Florida guys in your locale for sure are getting a steal on these if they purchase them from you..

Also... if you do not like the logo on the liners, forum member, @InvertedLogic, for a few $ will make you a really decent/durable sticker that goes over the logo. He can use the word Sport, Sahara, Rubicon, etc..

See pic below..... my choice of liner for the JL, after trying WeatherTech and Husky Exact Contour liners.

sticker.jpg

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th
Are these still available?
I tried, but don't see how to PM you.

Sponsored

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler 2dr
If they are still available let me know, I live in Kissimmee and need some.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Wow those look like fun to clean
Sponsored