Sponsored

Bestop 2 piece Soft Doors

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2012 Jeep GC Overland
We got a shipment of fronts in recently but all those were spoken for by those who had pre-ordered. We have a limited number of rear fabric doors but those aren't much good if we still don't have fronts in stock :facepalm:

We have more inbound and they should be here in the next week or two so hopefully we'll have them in-stock to support new orders.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
As soon as I can get an accurate delivery estimate I'll order. Thanks!
Sponsored

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found them - what are factory cable door surrounds?

And will this work if I have a hard top removed?

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Found them - what are factory cable door surrounds?

And will this work if I have a hard top removed?
Can you describe a bit more about what you are interested in doing? Are you asking if you remove the hard top that you can still run both upper and lower on the 2 piece door?

Currently we only have a very limited number of

• Front Doors in black diamond
  • Rear Doors in twill

I've got an email out requesting updates on when the next batches will be in the warehouse. I don't have an ETA on these right now.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you describe a bit more about what you are interested in doing? Are you asking if you remove the hard top that you can still run both upper and lower on the 2 piece door?

Currently we only have a very limited number of

• Front Doors in black diamond
  • Rear Doors in twill

I've got an email out requesting updates on when the next batches will be in the warehouse. I don't have an ETA on these right now.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sorry I was in the wrong forum for post #139. I was asking on this:

https://www.bestop.com/jeep/2018/wrangler-jl/extended-safari-bikini/door/4/

when is that in stock and what is a door surround? Will it work with a hard top off, and will it work with Mopar grab handles?

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
I got the rears, first. I tried. And I tried. And I asked for help from Bestop. I could not get them to fit and latch properly. Bestop's advice was to adjust the doors. After three days, I sent them back. I am disappointed. And soft doorless.

Last edited:

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
All the way from China.. What happened to "Made in the USA"?
It is only a made in America price, Frankly Bestop should be boycotted for price gouging this community.

lans3195

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Bestop was able to get me a set of these doors for my JLUR and they absolutely exceeded my expectations. They are quiet going down the highway, and I have not experienced any flapping or whistling. They also do a fantastic job of keeping water out. Being fabric, I expected there to be some sort of leaking, but after being out in an all night down poor I checked the next morning, and to my surprise, no water in my Jeep. They are a breeze to install and converting them from full door, to half door, to no door is easier than I even imagined. I made a YouTube unboxing, installation, and review at Cape Fear Customs of Wilmington NC for those of you who want to see how great the doors are. Thanks again Bestop for making such an awesome product!

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Bestop was able to get me a set of these doors for my JLUR and they absolutely exceeded my expectations. They are quiet going down the highway, and I have not experienced any flapping or whistling. They also do a fantastic job of keeping water out. Being fabric, I expected there to be some sort of leaking, but after being out in an all night down poor I checked the next morning, and to my surprise, no water in my Jeep. They are a breeze to install and converting them from full door, to half door, to no door is easier than I even imagined. I made a YouTube unboxing, installation, and review at Cape Fear Customs of Wilmington NC for those of you who want to see how great the doors are. Thanks again Bestop for making such an awesome product!
Thanks for posting this up. This is great and we really appreciate you sharing your thoughts/impressions. Enjoy!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Another positive review from a Bestop reseller, of course it is only going to be a stellar review, unfortunately it is Bias (the reviewer sells and installs Bestop products). Sorry for for the cost of these doors with wavy/wrinkled windows and fabric I would expect a lot more form best top

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Another positive review from a Bestop reseller, of course it is only going to be a stellar review, unfortunately it is Bias (the reviewer sells and installs Bestop products). Sorry for for the cost of these doors with wavy/wrinkled windows and fabric I would expect a lot more form best top
I agree! Those wavy wrinkles in the fabric are embarassing when cruising the mall! ;)

On a serious note, @Bestop let's have a nice, substantial forum discount. I'd love to have a set of these, but not at the current asking price.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU