• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan Bestop 2 piece soft doors (4)

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
I ordered these, assembled them, test fit them and put them away for summer. I have decided to do something a little bit different so they are for sale. They are the sailcloth fabric (denim). They are in new condition. Pickup only near Iron Mountain, MI. $850 OBO.

37E06FCB-450D-4D72-AA35-754A49A7871D.jpeg

-Eli
Sponsored

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
I ordered these, [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]assembled them, test fit them and put them away for summer. I have decided to do something a little bit different so they are for sale. They are the sailcloth fabric (denim). They are in new condition. Pickup only near Iron Mountain, MI. $850 OBO.

-Eli
How did you get the rear to fit? I struggled for 2 hours a day for three days and absolutely could not get them to fit and latch properly. I purchased the twill if that makes any difference.

IMG_20200207_125419094.jpg

IMG_20200204_154959363.jpg

JRobes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Mech Engineer
How did you get the rear to fit? I struggled for 2 hours a day for three days and absolutely could not get them to fit and latch properly. I purchased the twill if that makes any difference.

IMG_20200207_125419094.jpg

IMG_20200204_154959363.jpg
Sure looks like your door latch is mounted too low, you sure you didn't accidentally order or accidentally get shipped the JK version? And have you reached out to @Bestop?

OP
OP
TJEli

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
The instructions are wrong. You have to swap the rear handles left and right.

Sponsored

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
I didn't even think of that. Now I'm twice as angry. No soft doors and all I needed to do was not follow the instructions.

OP
OP
TJEli

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Make me an offer. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

OP
OP
TJEli

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Tired of seeing these brand new doors in my garage. Make me an offer.

OP
OP
TJEli

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Still available.
Sponsored