Best way to sell parts?

Brock9281

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
I have Mopar steps and Maximus bull bar that I’m trying to sell. Any suggestion for best groups to list on FB? Will be selling both locally only bc shipping would be $$$

I’m located in Alpharetta/Roswell GA
Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
We have a member market place (click here).

I haven’t had much luck selling through here, but I always list anyways. If you have facebook, I hear that’s great. I use Craigslist, but have to weed through the scammers that want to me ship and send me twice over. I aways agree and have them mail the check to the sheriffs office.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I have Mopar steps and Maximus bull bar that I’m trying to sell. Any suggestion for best groups to list on FB? Will be selling both locally only bc shipping would be $$$

I’m located in Alpharetta/Roswell GA
Log on to Facebook and use a variety of terms (e.g., "Georgia Jeepers", "Roswell Wranglers", etc.) in the Search field. Whatever comes to mind. Any number of results, or groups, should then be displayed. You can then determine which of them you'd want to join in order to advertise your parts.

Perhaps there are also local/county Yard Sale groups on FB that would meet your requirements, in terms of proximity.

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
There’s a “North Georgia jeep parts new and used” FB group that may be helpful since you don’t want to ship.

I usually just create a post here in the marketplace and copy the text over to FB marketplace, Craigslist, etc.
Sponsored