First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I'm getting ready to sell my '18 when they start building my '23 that I ordered. Some good advice here. Thanks for that.
Sponsored

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Short and skinny, is this. Forget most of the BS here. You can look this up if you want. Remembering this FACT The large majority of Americans know absolutely zip, natta about cars these days, or any vehicle. They can tell you next to nothing about the vehicle they are looking to buy, or, even the one they currently have. Think about it, they are even buying them site unseen off their phones.

Number 1 thru 3 of how Americans choose and buy a vehicle.

1) If it is cute, or pretty.
2) What color it is.
3) Price.

These 3 points in mind, may not apply as much to a wrangler, which is a different animal anyway. People who buy Wranglers are usually looking for one specifically.

I say keep your description short and sweet. Let people know it is a good low mileage, well maintained jeep and when the right person sees it, you be good.
IMO, the more info & pics the better or you will be bombarded with emails and messages asking all kinda questions that could've been answered in the description.

OP
OP

JackieK

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Update on my sale:
First of all, thanks for the outstanding advice and dose of reality on sales price. I was listed everywhere and tried all the “buy my car” sites. In the end a local Auto Nation dealer saw my Autotrader ad and contacted me with the highest offer yet. I contacted my Jeep dealer to see what they could do on a trade for the Jeep I ordered. Auto Nation was $5,200 higher than Jeep which was among the lowest offers. I took the Jeep into Auto Nation and they ended up giving me $500 more than their initial offer. It was a good day! My new Jeep is built and I am just waiting on delivery.

Blanco802

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Update on my sale:
First of all, thanks for the outstanding advice and dose of reality on sales price. I was listed everywhere and tried all the “buy my car” sites. In the end a local Auto Nation dealer saw my Autotrader ad and contacted me with the highest offer yet. I contacted my Jeep dealer to see what they could do on a trade for the Jeep I ordered. Auto Nation was $5,200 higher than Jeep which was among the lowest offers. I took the Jeep into Auto Nation and they ended up giving me $500 more than their initial offer. It was a good day! My new Jeep is built and I am just waiting on delivery.
Congrats. Great outcome!
Sponsored