millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Have sold to Vroom multiple times over the last 5 years. The last one definitely took the longest to schedule a pickup and customer support is lacking due to all the vehicles they are buying and selling. Can take a bit of time on your part making follow up calls but in the end, they have always been the highest price and everything clears.
Sponsored

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Have sold to Vroom multiple times over the last 5 years. The last one definitely took the longest to schedule a pickup and customer support is lacking due to all the vehicles they are buying and selling. Can take a bit of time on your part making follow up calls but in the end, they have always been the highest price and everything clears.
Thanks.
That's good to hear.

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I just sold my 2012 JK Rubicon to Carvana as they were 10%+ over the other online offers, and 2 local dealerships. I almost posted it for a private sale on CarGurus or AutoTrader as I felt I could probably get another $1k, but I didn't have to do anything but take a picture, upload some documents, and they came to me for pickup and I was paid within 24 hours. Hated to see it go, but I ordered a 2022 JLUR on 10/8 when orders opened. Good luck!

2012JeepRubiconJK.jpg

youngdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL, Hellcat
Vroom is indeed a reputable option, but you should also look elsewhere for quotes as competitive as those offered by Carvana. Also try selling your JK to WhipFlip—I've had better quotes there than Vroom or Carvana in the past.
Sponsored