Sponsored

Best way to check for rear sway bar end link interference?

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
PXL_20220617_180716479.jpg

Got this part sorted at least. Taking it for a test ride later to confirm we are all good. There's definitely more space in between the control arm mount and the endlinks now.
Resurrecting an old one, how did this work out? You’re running the Synergy RSB links as well as the drop bracket?
Sponsored

OP
OP
SlickRickMotoADV

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
Resurrecting an old one, how did this work out? You’re running the Synergy RSB links as well as the drop bracket?
It ended up working out great. I have no clearance issues with my setup. I needed both the Synergy RSB links as the RSB drop bracket to clear the OEM wheel offset after the lift.

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
Nice! Any idea why Synergy seems to be the only one using the RSB bracket, or what is different/special about their links that they need to be done together?

OP
OP
SlickRickMotoADV

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
Nice! Any idea why Synergy seems to be the only one using the RSB bracket, or what is different/special about their links that they need to be done together?
MetalCloak has one too. AEV doesn't but states incompatibility with OEM wheels because of that.
I don't think Synergy has anything special necessarily, I just think the drop brackets put the endlinks at a better angle for not contacting anything. I didn't try to run just the Synergy endlinks, but I imagine they would have contacted just like the OEM ones did, at least for my vehicle.
Sponsored