2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Probably the center console safe. Installing it was mildly annoying, but the additional layer of security that it provides is important to me.

Hoo boy...the price has gone up since I purchased mine. Consider buying one soon if you want to stay under two C-notes. ;)

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Last edited:

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
For me, the MORE dead pedal is the best mod I have done. Pain in the rump to install, but worth the effort to me. The Quadratec model may be easier to install, but having a dead pedal is worth every cent.

Next, & a close 2nd, Desert Does It seat jackers!

These 2 items made an already comfortable Jeep, to me, become a great place to sit & go on an adventure.

:rock:

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
For me, the MORE dead pedal is the best mod I have done. Pain in the rump to install, but worth the effort to me. The Quadratec model may be easier to install, but having a dead pedal is worth every cent.

Next, & a close 2nd, Desert Does It seat jackers!

These 2 items made an already comfortable Jeep, to me, become a great place to sit & go on an adventure.

:rock:
I went with a cheap-o Amazon dead pedal. Easy install, nice thick metal and so far so good. I recently did the seat jackers too and they've definitely helped. I'll know for sure when we take our first big road trip in June. First day will be a little over 800 miles. I figure if I can get out of the Jeep under my own power at the end of that day... the jackers are working... :)

Last edited:

Futura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata RF, Ridgeline
My two are the MORE step assist for my 5' 1" wife and Desert Does It seat jackers for my side of the Jeep.

Sponsored

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Alien Sunshade. Paid like $70 for the full length one. I have the top back all the time and it saves me from the AZ sun.

bbroich

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

• Weathertech floor mats (front, rear, and cargo)
  • Diver Down seat covers - in Texas summers, you're going to get swampy no matter what. I've found that these reduce it a bit, provide some extra cushion on the seats themselves, and protect my leather against kids in wet swimsuits and bird crap. Only complaint is that they don't come with a console cover, but that's easy enough on Amazon for ~$20.
  • Rear window light bar. I went with RGB cause it was only $5 more than white, but it's incredible how much better it is.
  • Power washer
Sponsored