First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Maybe NY is just like SF/LA areas where too many people want to own a Jeep (mostly for mall crawling) and have extra cash to buy one at any time, so dealer are much less motivated to give good deals :CWL:
i do believe that dealers are not motivated in making deals. a lot of the dealers in ny, are turds. in fact the one dealer told me that "i'll never find that big of a discount anywere. jeep doesn't do it at all." i told them you should look around and walked out.
Sponsored

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Just adding my experience...I just bought a new ā€˜18 JLU Sport S for 16% under MSRP. I could have driven a ways to get 17.5% under, but this one was 2 miles from my house and black which ended up looking good. Iā€™m adding lift, wheels, tires and probably a vinyl wrap and still way under what ordering a stripped Rubicon would have cost me. Iā€™m happy and enjoying the mods in the works!

782437A0-B261-4120-A70B-FF006084BBAD.jpeg

OP
OP
rubicali

rubicali

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota in the past, just started owning a JL :D
Just adding my experience...I just bought a new ā€˜18 JLU Sport S for 16% under MSRP. I could have driven a ways to get 17.5% under, but this one was 2 miles from my house and black which ended up looking good. Iā€™m adding lift, wheels, tires and probably a vinyl wrap and still way under what ordering a stripped Rubicon would have cost me. Iā€™m happy and enjoying the mods in the works!

782437A0-B261-4120-A70B-FF006084BBAD.jpeg
Thanks for sharing! Your Jeep looks awesome and sounds like a very sweet deal :rock: