Best Spray wax for New Jeeps?

BeachBum72

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB
Need an opinion for the best spray wax to use on my new Mojito Jeep that will be long lasting with that mirror like finish - 2nd opinion can I also use it on my windshield if possible with out it streaking? Thanks for your answers :sun:
Wash Wax ALL from Aero Cosmetics is a good product. Check it out on Amazon.
Sponsored

Supercharged

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Pontiac G8 GT, GMC Acadia
Order a gallon of meguiars synthetic xpress wax (D156) works great as a drying aid on glass, trim, paint and can be used on interior parts as well (UV protection). Safe for ceramic coatings as well.

brewskisteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2001 Ford F350 4x4 crew cab 7.3L diesel
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone think 303 could cause any harm to the JL soft top? I use it on my canvas bimini on my sailboat with great success. The JL top material isn't canvas, so Im looking for opinions from someone who has tried it?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So nobody has tried the F11? It has peaked my interest, but would like some personal feedback first.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
before you decide go to Amazon and review the customer comments on the product you will be shocked!
Thank you. I was shocked. I owe you a cup of coffee or a shot of bourbon for saving me from that purchase.

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Just one note - wax is not dead. A quality wax will enhance the look of your paint, provided the paint was properly prepped - wash, clay, polished. It just doesn't have the lasting power the new sealers have. But there are some that swear that the look is much better and that they don't care about the waxing every 4-6 weeks. Now, if it's a date night car or better yet - trailer queen to car show - then wax would last a good while.
Me - I still have a couple hundred dollars worth of top shelf carnuba waxes and one day I might actually use them again.

Driftyd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL rubicon
Need an opinion for the best spray wax to use on my new Mojito Jeep that will be long lasting with that mirror like finish - 2nd opinion can I also use it on my windshield if possible with out it streaking? Thanks for your answers :sun:
Are use car guys hybrid spray wax. I have been detailing vehicles for years and this is the best I have ever used and you can buy it by the gallon on Amazon.

image.jpg

Sponsored

Frustration

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19-JLU
What about that F-11 TopCoat I keep seeing on Facebook? I'm thinking "not so much" since they're advertising like crazy on that platform. Anyone on here ever use it or know someone who has?
One of the worst products on the market dollar for Dollar. The stuff has no lasting qualities relative to price.

Seriously, the Spray Ceramics are the way to go now (the straight onto paint products, not the ones you apply on wet car)... Way easier and they outlast by miles.

Not Wax.

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
One of the worst products on the market dollar for Dollar. The stuff has no lasting qualities relative to price.

Seriously, the Spray Ceramics are the way to go now (the straight onto paint products, not the ones you apply on wet car)... Way easier and they outlast by miles.

Not Wax.
Thanks for the feedback! Is there a particular product that you use and like? (I also have a Crystal Granite)

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Frustration

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19-JLU
Thanks for the feedback! Is there a particular product that you use and like? (I also have a Crystal Granite)
Chemical Guys new Spray: https://www.chemicalguys.com/hydrocharge-ceramic-spray-coating/WAC23016.html

Adams new Spray version: https://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-ceramic-spray-coating-9h-16oz-kit.html

Both of these are true ceramics and not just thinned out Ceramic boosters (both companies also sell the boosters). I actually spray these on an applicator rather than the car and whipe them on, then whipe them off with a microfiber.

Vid here:

And the traditional Ceramic (whipe on/non spray) from both of these companies is VERY good as well.

Last edited:

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Chemical Guys new Spray: https://www.chemicalguys.com/hydrocharge-ceramic-spray-coating/WAC23016.html

Adams new Spray version: https://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-ceramic-spray-coating-9h-16oz-kit.html

Both of these are true ceramics and not just thinned out Ceramic boosters (both companies also sell the boosters). I actually spray these on an applicator rather than the car and whipe them on, then whipe them off with a microfiber.

Vid here:

And the traditional Ceramic (whipe on/non spray) from both of these companies is VERY good as well.
Thanks so much! Do I have to do a clay bar wash first or just a good hand wash? I've never done clay bar, so I'd have to read up on how to do it.
Sponsored