• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York Best soft top? Bestop ultra soft top vs stock Mopar soft top?

Mandy.B

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
This is my second summer with my JL and at 5"2' I cannot be trying to take off this hard top anymore lol Does anybody have any recommendations?
Sponsored

Jeepmike98

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 commander
Mopar one is very nice. I install both, tried both and I prefer the mopar top. Easier to find parts for as well, incase something breaks.

Did a bestop slant back; i believe it was an NX. so much bracketry took me 3 hours while the oem top takes me 30 minutes on average now.

If you want, if you find a top, i can install it for you.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
@Mandy.B Please let me know if you have any questions you'd like me to answer directly. Otherwise I'd assume you have an unlimited and will summarize your options this way:

Mopar factory top (which we produce)
Bestop Supertop Ultra (very similar functionality)
Trektop Ultra (very similar functionality with fastback styling)
Trektop (more minimalist, doesn't fold all the way back)

@Jeepmike98 I appreciate your opinion here but I would like to politely disagree with the replacement parts availability. Our customer service team is available 6-6 Mountain Time M-F and we have replacement parts available for order for all of our tops.

Lee

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mandy.B

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
@Mandy.B Please let me know if you have any questions you'd like me to answer directly. Otherwise I'd assume you have an unlimited and will summarize your options this way:

Mopar factory top (which we produce)
Bestop Supertop Ultra (very similar functionality)
Trektop Ultra (very similar functionality with fastback styling)
Trektop (more minimalist, doesn't fold all the way back)

@Jeepmike98 I appreciate your opinion here but I would like to politely disagree with the replacement parts availability. Our customer service team is available 6-6 Mountain Time M-F and we have replacement parts available for order for all of our tops.

Lee

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Hey Lee!
Thanks so much for giving me all this info! I do have an unlimited and have a couple follow up questions if you wouldn't mind helping me out on this. I definitely want the full (square) soft top look.
Would you be able to link me the mopar soft top that you produce?
I see the Bestop Super Top Ultra is sold out on your website (and others) so I may not have much of a choice. But would you be able to let me know any differences between the two?

Thanks!

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey Lee!
Thanks so much for giving me all this info! I do have an unlimited and have a couple follow up questions if you wouldn't mind helping me out on this. I definitely want the full (square) soft top look.
Would you be able to link me the mopar soft top that you produce?
I see the Bestop Super Top Ultra is sold out on your website (and others) so I may not have much of a choice. But would you be able to let me know any differences between the two?

Thanks!
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored