Sponsored

Best service department near Bellevue/Seattle?

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Who's the best dealer for servicing your Jeep here in Seattle metro area? Preferably Eastside, maybe even as far as Ellensburg if they were really good. Planning on using all my jeep wave services and also probably buying an extended warranty from Mopar.
Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Hi Russ,

Iā€™ve used Seattle for warranty work on my Ram 1500 and the work has been fine, though scheduling was sub par. I needed the rear window glass replaced and they scheduled me on a day that the glass guy wasnā€™t thereā€¦And I did 1 oil change, again the work was fine, but it is an express oil service, so you just have to wait around while they work the line.

For my Jeep I likely will have em do the first oil change, then do them my self as they look super simple to do on the 3.6 L.

Sadly it just isnā€™t near the same level of easy as my Benz was, yes service was a bit spendy, but they kept to the schedule and gave you a free ride back and forth if needed

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Unfortunately it seems so šŸ˜†. It's really hit and miss (mostly miss)...
I see you have a Hydro XR coming - curious, who did you order from? I ended up at Seattle using Costco pricing, though they balked a bit when my Jeep finally was delivered from the factory

Sponsored

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
I see you have a Hydro XR coming - curious, who did you order from? I ended up at Seattle using Costco pricing, though they balked a bit when my Jeep finally was delivered from the factory
Yeah so I did Costco as well, lol, the only Costco dealer is now Bremerton (West Hills CJD), wonder if Seattle decided to leave the program, lol. It comes out to about 1.3% below invoice. I ordered end of Aug. So will see when it comes in.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

On the day of my pick up they told me the Rubicon was no longer in the Costco program I inquired again and got referred to Bremerton.

At time of order we agreed to $700 below invoice as the Costco price. On the day of deliver we settled at just below invoice - which we agreed to as the market is so dang tight and we got a good value on our trade in.

Hopefully the folks at Bremerton treats you well when your jeep gets in

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
On the day of my pick up they told me the Rubicon was no longer in the Costco program I inquired again and got referred to Bremerton.

At time of order we agreed to $700 below invoice as the Costco price. On the day of deliver we settled at just below invoice - which we agreed to as the market is so dang tight and we got a good value on our trade in.

Hopefully the folks at Bremerton treats you well when your jeep gets in
Ah man, that's a bummer you went through that, sorry to hear. I really hope they don't pull that stunt in Bremerton. We agreed to a price of $750 below invoice as the Costco price. So far they've been great to work. If they don't honor that then I will file a complaint with Costco, BBB, leave negative review. I have all my paperwork thus far. But really, if they try anything shady, I'll just walk. There's always another deal around the corner.

I purchased my first Wrangler from Autonation in Bellevue in 2010, great sales experience, awful finance experience (first new car for me, finance guy was aggressive) but killer deal ($16,500 for brand new a 2dr sport, manual soft top). Second purchase from Kirkland CJD (rairdon family), pretty bad experience there, tried all the tricks but had one of the best prices ($9k off MSRP) for a loaded JKUR. Will see how this Bremerton dealer is, they get good reviews I think for a CJD dealer. So I have good hopes they'll be stand up dealer. I would think through Costco program they're more willing to adhere to the terms. Time will tell!

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Ah man, that's a bummer you went through that, sorry to hear. I really hope they don't pull that stunt in Bremerton. We agreed to a price of $750 below invoice as the Costco price. So far they've been great to work. If they don't honor that then I will file a complaint with Costco, BBB, leave negative review. I have all my paperwork thus far. But really, if they try anything shady, I'll just walk. There's always another deal around the corner.

I purchased my first Wrangler from Autonation in Bellevue in 2010, great sales experience, awful finance experience (first new car for me, finance guy was aggressive) but killer deal ($16,500 for brand new a 2dr sport, manual soft top). Second purchase from Kirkland CJD (rairdon family), pretty bad experience there, tried all the tricks but had one of the best prices ($9k off MSRP) for a loaded JKUR. Will see how this Bremerton dealer is, they get good reviews I think for a CJD dealer. So I have good hopes they'll be stand up dealer. I would think through Costco program they're more willing to adhere to the terms. Time will tell!
If the deal would have gotten any worse we were going to walk and call Bremerton to try again!
Iā€™m glad we didnā€™t have to go that route as I wasnā€™t ready to buck up for the XR package. šŸ˜œ

my neighbor had a great experience at rairdon, but that seems to be the exception not the rule.
When did you order?

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
If the deal would have gotten any worse we were going to walk and call Bremerton to try again!
Iā€™m glad we didnā€™t have to go that route as I wasnā€™t ready to buck up for the XR package. šŸ˜œ

my neighbor had a great experience at rairdon, but that seems to be the exception not the rule.
When did you order?
Yeah you just never know, right time, right place, different expectations as a buyer...so many unknowns and variables in each deal that everyone's experience will vary, but overall yeah, more of an exception for Rairdon, lol.

I ordered 8/21. Got my VIN/VON a week later. Got a call today from them (new person that will be giving me updates on the build) still in D status. Said to plan for 4months from date of order, if it shows up early that'll be a bonus! They usually quote 8-12 weeks right now, haha.

Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Yeah you just never know, right time, right place, different expectations as a buyer...so many unknowns and variables in each deal that everyone's experience will vary, but overall yeah, more of an exception for Rairdon, lol.

I ordered 8/21. Got my VIN/VON a week later. Got a call today from them (new person that will be giving me updates on the build) still in D status. Said to plan for 4months from date of order, if it shows up early that'll be a bonus! They usually quote 8-12 weeks right now, haha.
Gorilla Glass held mine up a bit. Ordered 6/10, got it 9/2. They put Gorilla Glass in the order guide in May, but didnā€™t start factory installs until July.

Think I read that XRs are in production so hopefully yours arrives faster

You can use the Jeep chat function to get updates on your build as well.

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
Gorilla Glass held mine up a bit. Ordered 6/10, got it 9/2. They put Gorilla Glass in the order guide in May, but didnā€™t start factory installs until July.

Think I read that XRs are in production so hopefully yours arrives faster

You can use the Jeep chat function to get updates on your build as well.
Yeah I would have liked to try out the GG, but was scared it would hold it up, lol. I really wish they could share what options they had in short supply or caused delays since that'd help so many people guide their decisions...3 months isn't too bad for the current market and situation!

I have held off checking on Jeep Chat, lol. I wanted to give it ~4 weeks from date of order before I reach out to them. Or maybe once I get past D status, lol.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Following up here - I am warming up to Seattle CDJR, but we are talking baby steps here.

Second tank of gas the check gas cap light came on. I opened and reinserted it and not long after the light went out. A few weeks later the check engine light came on. Since I was picking up an item from parts I checked with a service writer. She grabbed a tech to at least have him read the codes and see if anything obvious was off. I had a pretty good hunch things were fine as the Jeep drove and ran fine.

Tech comes out, takes it back for about 15 minutes and them brings it back and explains what he found. Codes point to vapor recover system, however all hoses and connections look fine. He did state that my gas cap was the easiest to turn cap he had come across (and I would agree, it "clicked" super easily). He had reset the codes and suggested the service writer that she order a new cap under warranty just to be safe. Of course the caps were back ordered.

2 weeks later new cap comes in. I picked it up and swapped it out my self. Mind you neither light has come on since, and all appears to be good.

I just did the initial oil change my self, will schedule the next one and give a review of how it goes.

So far everybody there has be direct and easy to work with, similar to how they were with my RAM 1500 the few times I took it in

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
Following up here - I am warming up to Seattle CDJR, but we are talking baby steps here.

Second tank of gas the check gas cap light came on. I opened and reinserted it and not long after the light went out. A few weeks later the check engine light came on. Since I was picking up an item from parts I checked with a service writer. She grabbed a tech to at least have him read the codes and see if anything obvious was off. I had a pretty good hunch things were fine as the Jeep drove and ran fine.

Tech comes out, takes it back for about 15 minutes and them brings it back and explains what he found. Codes point to vapor recover system, however all hoses and connections look fine. He did state that my gas cap was the easiest to turn cap he had come across (and I would agree, it "clicked" super easily). He had reset the codes and suggested the service writer that she order a new cap under warranty just to be safe. Of course the caps were back ordered.

2 weeks later new cap comes in. I picked it up and swapped it out my self. Mind you neither light has come on since, and all appears to be good.

I just did the initial oil change my self, will schedule the next one and give a review of how it goes.

So far everybody there has be direct and easy to work with, similar to how they were with my RAM 1500 the few times I took it in
Thatā€™s good to hear!

My manager had a big issue with the Everett dealer. She went in for an oil change on her Pacifica. Gets out of service and about 2mins later the oil light comes on. She drives about 12miles to a family friend that is a mechanic on the way home. Thereā€™s no oilā€¦she calls and they send out a tech with 5-6quarts and her van takes it allā€¦they then take the van drive it back and ā€œinspectā€ things and hand it back over to her with a clean bill of healthā€¦šŸ™ƒā€¦Iā€™ll be avoiding that dealerā€¦

So my pickup from Bremerton was one of THE best new car deliveries ever. Really blew me away. I was ready for the worstā€¦they were nothing but pleasant and the price I paid was what we had agreed on even though MSRP went up slightly. Couldnā€™t have been happier with the experience!
Sponsored