Sponsored

Best service center Central Florida

Allen624

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl rubicon unlimited
Hello all! Just took delivery of my new 2021 rubicon! Which dealer in central Florida has the best service center? All have mediocre reviews and I was looking for personal experience as to which one is the best and will take care of your Jeep right
Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I am interested as well, I am considering service outside the dealer network also. I had a bad experience with Greenway Ford service center, so a little hesitant about their Jeep dealer (but who knows, they maybe better). I am considering Jeepers Den for outside service if they are any good... The first three free services doesn't mean all that much to me if the service and experience is overall bad.

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I’ve only been to Greenway to have the tsb and first oil change. Their communication lacks and there is always a wait even with an appointment. I wanna say my last oil change was almost 2 hours and I was there for 730am

As for Jeepers Den: they did my lift, bumpers and rims/tires. I have nothing but great things to say about them. I’m sure some will argue that I coulda done all of the work myself but with my first lift, I didn’t want to take a gamble on my suspension. If you go to Jeepers, try to talk with Alicia or Ricky (the owner). Both are super knowledgeable and great to work with.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t go to jim browne in Tampa. They just worked on a RMS leak for me. Broke my oil pan in the process and had to install a new one. This was all right before a big road trip. Now I’m a state away and my RMS is still leaking, so I’m back to square one.

They also sealed everything up with RTV which strikes me as odd. I would think this would all require gaskets.

This shows the shiny new oil pan:
Jeep Wrangler JL Best service center Central Florida 42E83686-37DF-4DA7-A80C-4631F3580FB4

OGPizzaBoy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I will vouch for Jeepers Den as well. I've been working with Alicia to get my lift, wheel/tires and bumpers ordered and scheduled for install. They are busy...but in my eyes that's a good thing!
Sponsored