Best Rock Light Company to Do Business With. Lux Lighting

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Try to make this story as short as possible. About 3 years ago I ordered my rock lights from Lux Lighting. They cost more than a lot of other ones, but they were made in America and had a lot of good reviews. Installed, and use them anytime I'm driving the Jeep at night. Guess I'm still a kid at heart, lol. Anyway about 3 months ago I had one go out, and it is a kit they no longer make. So, I emailed them and explained the problem and sent pics. After a few emails they gave me a $400 credit to purchase a new set of lights. Way more than I expected. I was hoping for $50-$100. So I ordered my new lights from them and installed. Had an issue with one of the lights, and they are replacing it no questions asked. I know there are a lot of less expensive options, but for the quality, made in America, and the customer service they will get my business every time. They do offer Military discounts. Here is a link to their website. If you're wanting rock lights there's are the brightest I have ever seen.

https://luxlightingsystems.com
Sponsored