Sponsored

Best/Reliable Repair/Mod Shops in Central Florida/East Coast FL?

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
1st time Jeeper, looking for your help and opinions on some good reliable repair/mod shops around Central Florida/East Coast FL. I am hearing too many alerts and warnings about certain shops. So who do I frequent?
I
Sponsored

morph860

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe's (Rubicon X and Grand Cherokee Anniv.)
1st time Jeeper, looking for your help and opinions on some good reliable repair/mod shops around Central Florida/East Coast FL. I am hearing too many alerts and warnings about certain shops. So who do I frequent?
I
Congrats on the Jeep. I'm in NSB as well. I've used the Jeep dealer on Rt. 44 for basic service and they were great. I don't have any other shop recommendations yet. Just moved here not too long ago.

OP
OP
MMalone

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
yes, stopped by one day and talked a Service Mgr. (guy) was impressed with knowledge and explanation of the Steering Issue and decided to move my service from Airport (Orlando) where I bought. But the more Jeepers i talk to, say stay away... Looking at like Fender/Winch and Lifts. found Wilson 4x4 in DB... Seem to be pretty good. But again, others say stay away... too pricey. also have tried 4WD... Just trying to gather feedback, as it appears to be who you ask. Thank for sharing... So me some pics of your ride so i can find you in NSB

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
I
JEEPERS DEN on east colonial drive, east Orlando area. Great shop, great reputation for any mods, lifts, service.

OP
OP
MMalone

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
thank you, have stopped by a couple of times... Guessed they were well liked as they stated they had about a 2 month backlog on Mods

Sponsored

morph860

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe's (Rubicon X and Grand Cherokee Anniv.)
yes, stopped by one day and talked a Service Mgr. (guy) was impressed with knowledge and explanation of the Steering Issue and decided to move my service from Airport (Orlando) where I bought. But the more Jeepers i talk to, say stay away... Looking at like Fender/Winch and Lifts. found Wilson 4x4 in DB... Seem to be pretty good. But again, others say stay away... too pricey. also have tried 4WD... Just trying to gather feedback, as it appears to be who you ask. Thank for sharing... So me some pics of your ride so i can find you in NSB
Some old pics from when I was still in Connecticut, but it looks pretty much the same. I have a NE Patriots decal on the rear window. #GoPats
Jeep Wrangler JL Best/Reliable Repair/Mod Shops in Central Florida/East Coast FL? IMG_5844

Jeep Wrangler JL Best/Reliable Repair/Mod Shops in Central Florida/East Coast FL? IMG_6817