Best Price in Texas- Demontrond

Rebelgirl77

First Name
Stephany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR white; Nissan Titan Pro4x & Infiniti Q50
I picked up my JLUR last week from Nyle Maxwell Jeep in Taylor. Great experience even though my sales guy left the dealership a couple days before I took delivery. Ended up dealing with Matt (sales rep) and Darryl (sales manager). They were great to deal with and I ended up 6% under invoice plus another $500 off with the TreadLightly discount. I couldn’t be happier.
As for Neil at Demontrond, we had discussed the same deal but Taylor is much closer for me (I live in Austin). He was great to deal with as well. He actually ordered me the identically same Jeep mistakenly (he jumped the gun) and it was delivered to his dealership the same day last week. He contacted me last week and realized his mistake. It might still be sitting there if you are looking for Sting Gray JLUR.

49D2B941-DE1D-4056-B158-8A7762155CA5.jpeg

B2F9B3B9-A1C7-4591-927B-A256DFF15047.jpeg
What was your deposit? I’m in DFW and am trying to figure out which dealer to use.
Sponsored

tntchamp

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon JL 2Dr Black (for now) Soft Top
Occupation
General Manager, Investor, Pro Wrestler
I'll throw in a vote for Steven Carrizales in Georgetown, just near Austin. 6% below invoice and did the deal with me in 2 emails as I am in Dallas. Supremely simple deal, no hassle, haggle, upsell, etc. I called each DFW dealer to match or beat the deal and nobody would even take me serious. Invoice was best and most wanted sticker on a new build. The jackass in Frisco even laughed at the idea and said it won't happen.

Steven Craziness
Internet Sales Manager
Cell 512-784-0373
[email protected]

upload_2018-12-2_23-32-20.png

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
awesome! I ordered from him on 7/19...so far so good. Love hearing all the good experiences everyone is having
Beautiful Jeep!!! I know you said you got it for 6% under invoice. Did this turn out to be about 12% under sticker price?

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
Beautiful Jeep!!! I know you said you got it for 6% under invoice. Did this turn out to be about 12% under sticker price?
Thanks! Don't remember what it would have been under sticker...since I ordered it I never really paid attention to what sticker would have been.

Sponsored

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I think it was $500, which is pretty standard. Good luck!
I was at Auto Nation Jeep yesterday in Ft. Worth on the North Fwy (I35 North). They were offering me to place an order for a new JLU Rubicon with $0.00 down. I was surprised! He did say if I ordered some very obscure package or color combination with int/ext that they didn't think they could sell, they would charge a non-refundable deposit. I prefer to find one already built if I can. I think there will be a lot better deal on a pre-existing one. I am hearing we should be able to pay around 12% under msrp sticker price.

jconradtx

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler SS Sting Gray/Heritage Tan w/ 6spd, HT, Tech Pkg & Cold Pkg
Occupation
EMT/Instructor
I was at Auto Nation Jeep yesterday in Ft. Worth on the North Fwy (I35 North). They were offering me to place an order for a new JLU Rubicon with $0.00 down. I was surprised! He did say if I ordered some very obscure package or color combination with int/ext that they didn't think they could sell, they would charge a non-refundable deposit. I prefer to find one already built if I can. I think there will be a lot better deal on a pre-existing one. I am hearing we should be able to pay around 12% under msrp sticker price.
Hi HealthRebel, Are you saying that Auto Nation was offering a 12% off msrp to custom order? Or what was their deal?

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
Hi HealthRebel, Are you saying that Auto Nation was offering a 12% off msrp to custom order? Or what was their deal?
No. Price was not discussed. The manager just indicated I could place an order with $0 down. My comment about 12% off list price was a separate comment. In reading some other posts, this seems to be probably our best deal?!?!

Rimfire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
I just ordered from Covert Jeep in Austin. process couldnt have been easier, very happy so far. i literally said "these are the options i want, and i am looking for 5% under invoice and an out the door price". 30 minutes later i had a build sheet showing what i wanted with an otd price. Order was placed in the morning, by the afternoon i had the POC sheet with a VIN and showing as a sold order priority 1. Bart at Covert is great.

Mac Haik never responded to my email, and Nyle ended up sending me 4 emails wanting me to call them and continually asking me about options that i had all listed in the dang original email.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I just ordered from Covert Jeep in Austin. process couldnt have been easier, very happy so far. i literally said "these are the options i want, and i am looking for 5% under invoice and an out the door price". 30 minutes later i had a build sheet showing what i wanted with an otd price. Order was placed in the morning, by the afternoon i had the POC sheet with a VIN and showing as a sold order priority 1. Bart at Covert is great.

Mac Haik never responded to my email, and Nyle ended up sending me 4 emails wanting me to call them and continually asking me about options that i had all listed in the dang original email.
I had the same unpleasant experiences with Mac Haik in Houston and Nyle Maxwell. Unresponsive (Haik) and playing games trying to force me to come in (Maxwell) instead of quoting me a price on the Jeep I requested and clearly stated which options I wanted. I bought from Neil at DeMontrond because I’m in Houston and he offered the best price and the entire experience was great. Glad you found somewhere that respected you as a customer and appreciated the tens of thousands of dollars you’re spending with them.
Sponsored